View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 05:34 PM
LOL Debbie, I like your achievement plan for 2014 there Your *dray* reminded me of the *air hair lair* (geddit???translated as oh hellooooo!) Can't translate Malka's language though I'm afraid, but I can translate yours. You were actually thinking of RAIN why you wrote that dray, so in crept the *a*, trust me on this, I was a psychiatrist in my previous life
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Helena - pls see message #46 - no mpre typos as am plonking letter by letter.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Well this is the first time since we had the flooding that my boys only got one walk But I have just had them out individually for a game or me throwing a ball and them legging it off with it Not much fun for me but they seemed to enjoy it Also a bit of training .... their wait is good but unfortunately 'fetch' is hopeless

Hi Jackie I bet you're glad it didn't settle though. I'm desperate for some crisp sunny winter days ... like we use to get Enjoy your evening.
Helena Ooooh go on flash the photo up here .... its a very private forum ... only 33,000 members I did take a look at the forecast and I think the storm will miss us ... I do hope so 'cos all the river levels are rising again. I know we've got some rain due but nothing too awful.
Dave's done well today then. He probably could have finished those last few towels if while you were asleep he hadn't been out skinny dipping Enjoy your evening.
Lynn I too have closed everything and shut the night out. All of our curtains have thermal liners 'cos this house is a cold house because of all the glass.
Daisy I hate those stupid questions that modern bosses ask ............ I think your proposed answer would be perfect ... if you don't mind losing your job I love that word DRAY its a little like dank

See you all later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Just woken up from a nanny nap
We had a lovely lunch. I had char grilled chicken breast, salad and chips! Kyla was as good as gold and ate all her nuggets and chips!
Lol at your friend Eileen did she manage to get my ticket?!!
Moyra I'm sure you will love your Karcher, I wouldn't be without mine.
Good luck with that insurance LS.
It's been a dry (or dray )day here but flipping chilly. No snow though
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 06:03 PM
On the news now.....the wettest January since records began.
Really? Did we need them to tell us that?
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Looks like it hasn't finished yet!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...-rain-and-SNOW
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Of course NIPPY JENNY also got you denim mini skirt,
Cowboy boots and hat....YEEHAA!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 06:57 PM
I believe us Brits are renowned for being obsessed with our weather. I think we probably are but is it surprising Your right Nippy I think all of us who have had the dreadfully heavy rainfall knew it must have broken all records What a sweetie your granddaughter was behaving so well and eating all her food up
Annestaff I know its meant to be bad but either the forecasters are worried about being honest about the strength of the storm coming or the Express have got it wrong again. I believe it was the Express that forecast that we were going to have the coldest winter since 1963 with snow hitting all parts of the UK mid-November I have no idea which forecasts are reliable except the Met Office 'should' be reliable .... shouldn't it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Come in from doing the yard and teas. Rain beginning to fall and icy icy cold, my fingers were tingling when I came in. Everyone nice and snug and the heat lamps on for Fenn, I looked out last night and I would swear there was no one in there and they'd all gone in the big one and cuddled up, trouble is if I went to find out I'd be mobbed and they'd all be out and leaping around
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Whats the betting we have a hose pipe ban in June
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »