Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:13 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Jenny, I'm sure you're busy typing this too!

Rained on and off all night (no surprise there then), but I think it's stopped now, so I will get out inbetween the downpours.

Hope everyone is well along with the doglets, and I don't have much to say this morning cos I've only just got up

Sally, You sound in a right pickle with Jimmi's walks. What about some padding under his feet, then a baby sock before putting the pawz boot on, that could protect him from the gravel?

Lorraine, Hope you're feeling much better today, and you Elaine, so many nasty viruses going around, but that's hardly surprising in this weather, they all thrive on damp conditions.

Lynn, hope that finger you bashed yesterday is doing ok after slapping copious amounts of cream on it. Good luck with that, and Gorden home tonight I hope?

Jenny, I fear for you again for tomorrow's rain Hope you get the boys out on a good, dry walk today, and maybe you're visiting your mum as you didn't go yesterday, so hope she's fine when you get there.

Enjoy your day everyone
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Morning H and all

Its dry here atm, bound to rain though as I am having my hair cut! I also have a sight test booked, dread to think how much new glasses are going to cost but at least I get the sight test free now.

I hope you all have a good day today.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Morning

I fell asleep at 9 last night! Woke up at 10.30 and thought it was 2.30 am . It was too late to make food and I was sooooo tired we just went to bed. I still woke up throughout the night but at least I had a good few hours.

I have to speak to Loki's insurance people today. We are going to have to cancel it, far too expensive, and see if we can take out another policy with someone without the epilepsy.

Have a good day everyone.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Morning H and all,

After a rubbish nights sleep I have my long day at work, but then off to bingo shortly after I get home, so I will look forward to that.

Charly is off to Canary Wharf today with uni on a coach, when they are done she is getting the train from London to Surrey as Sunday her and Ash are going to Wales to meet Leo at the rescue and hopefully he will be just as good as he seems and they will reserve him for collection the following weekend.

Lynn hope that hand is ok.

Jenny and anyone else affected by the floods I hope the rain won't be as bad as they forecast.

Gerry good luck with the sight test.

LS hope you get a good deal with a new insurance company.

H I hope you have a dry walk.

Well I had better get a move on. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Morning Helena you beat me again I am again I am finding it extremely difficult to get my butt out of bed in the mornings.
I'm ok once up. Finger seems fine as long as I don't bash it I may get away with the health clinic I am hoping so anyway.
Lovely I thought when I opened up the blinds dry again this morning then I heard the pitter patter of rain drops on the conservatory roof.
No Gorden tonight its only occasionally he can arrange his diary to work from home on a Friday. Last week this week and next week he is in schools.
Morning Linda sorry you had another bad night and about Loki's insurance, Dillons has risen a lot too and like Loki he has a pre existing condition his insurance also has a new underwriter which always makes me nervous. I hope you can sort something and manage a nanny nap.
Morning Gerry enjoy the hair cut I hope the rain stays away.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Morning all and Goodnight I am shattered.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Good morning Helena and fellow members,

Up very early as No. 2 son needed a lift to the station at 6.50 (OH obliged) but of course the dogs were wide awake then. NO.1 stayed over in the end and he went off to work at 7.15 and I'm now just waiting for his car to be collected to be fixed. My friend Polly is coming over at 10 to walk the dogs ..... what's the betting is pouring with rain by then Boring day here planned ... housework and food shopping.

Helena I have to admit I haven't seen the forecast for here for tomorrow, but maybe I'll have to go and take a look . The Thames is rising which is hardly surprising but surely this wet weather will stop soon Enjoy your day with Dave home and I hope you manage a not too muddy walk.
Moet I hope the haircut and eye test both go well.
LS You must be shattered having such interrupted sleep. Could you take something tonight to take the edge off and hopefully get you to sleep through. Good luck with Loki's insurance It is so expensive and I'd imagine Loki's must go up considerably each year.
Bev Good luck with your long work day today ... it'll be nice to get it behind you and I hope it goes well. I'd forgotten that Charly is still at Uni ... what will she do with Leo when she's out all day? I hope Lyla has no recovered
Lynn I hope the rain stops long enough to get Dillon out. This weather is such a pain for all of us dog walkers I've got chapped hands from washing them so much at the moment and having wet hands when out.
Sorry Gorden won't be home for tomorrow but if what Helena is intimating that we are in for some more bad weather I think we may all be battening down the hatches and staying put. I hope you get away with not having to got to the clinic today.
Kazz I hope you get a really good sleep to recharge your batteries. It must be so difficult working nights.
Jen Thinking about you today ((hugs)).

See you all later.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Morning all

Hope you are all doing well today.

Not feeling as bad today so far. Managed to eat breakfast and not actually feel really sick..just vaguely ill so far. Davie is still sleeping so leaving him, I haven't heard him getting up through the night so hoping he wasn't sick during the night.

Taking the rest of the week off to recover. Planning cancelling cadets tonight, but waiting to see how I feel later, if I feel a little better I will go down cause my potential adult is being interviewed by the Commanding Officer and I need a weapon handling test done.

Supposed to go to Inverness for a cadet course on Saturday too but feeling like this it's not a good idea.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Morning everyone.
Gosh it is so dark here it's like the middle of the night
Everything is well here, I am going to use my Beefeater points that I have been saving up and we are going to take the Grandkids out to lunch.
I hope everyone is well and that you all have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Good morning fellow members a really horrible morning cold and dark.

I still haven't discovered where my leak is coming from, the dye experiment revealed nothing so I am now considering that the pointing may be leaking .

I am so sick of leaks and the mess in my kitchen (which I can't redecorate until the weather improves ) that to cheer me up my lovely son is coming to take me for lunch

Enjoy your day everyone
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »