View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Aw GB, gargle with salty warm water. Apparently it disinfects your throat or something.

TW, you had a busy day. Try local businesses, they usually have loads of shredding, I used to get mine at BT for our hamster, they are usually more than happy to get rid of it.

Jen, loved the pic of your chook, what a girl.

Well I've had a usual kind of day. Although discovered that volleyballs are no longer the rock hard things I used to always hurt myself on when I was in school. They are soft touch now so I survived volleyball.

Wrist is still sore but not as bad as it was, battered my elbow off one of the metal bars when I was grabbing a volleyball one of the boys bounced into the monkey bars, caught the bone so muffled curses from me, thank goodness the kids were busy playing.

Got home in horrendous weather, throwing rain and wind. Brian is off out tonight to fix a computer then onto the pub. Davie is away to his friends for a sleepover, and since they usually end up fighting, I think he will be back before long.

Since the weather is bad, I'm going to stick my washing through the drier, we have too much for us to just put on the heater.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Hello everyone, and first of all.......how very dare you Tang I strive ceaselessly to raise the tone in this thread, and what happens??? Tis verily NOT my fault when things deteriorate Poor you with that arm. Not funny is it.

Jen, Bandit is so sweet and that chicken of yours makes me so nostalgic. I absolutely adored my chickens, not only because they laid the most wondereful eggs, but because they were such characters and such a hoot. I am very very envious.

TW, I hope that Mabs is okay when the fireworks start, wretched things - I would ban them if I had my way.

Nippy, I am so glad that you are feeling a bit better - it's amazing how small things like retail therapy can cheer us up Poor GB though; I hope that a good night's sleep sorts you out.

Two Corries tonight - goodoh
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I think she just misses my dad TW and couldn't sleep in her room since he passed I think she's ready now and the change of decor( more womanly)really helped.Bought her new furniture and bedside lamps so she's all set
Oh,a night in with Mabs,lovely jubbly
Lovely head of hair there Lacey (tho you appear to have a label on your daughter) are you selling her?

So pleased for your mum. Pal of mine couldn't sleep in his bedroom after his wife died until he had completely decorated it and changed curtains and everything.

*I slept on my sofa for ages after Charlie girl died - couldn't face my bed with no dog on my head and no snoring.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm getting good at swyping on this tablet now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Lovely head of hair there Lacey (tho you appear to have a label on your daughter) are you selling her?

So pleased for your mum. Pal of mine couldn't sleep in his bedroom after his wife died until he had completely decorated it and changed curtains and everything.

*I slept on my sofa for ages after Charlie girl died - couldn't face my bed with no dog on my head and no snoring.
Sell her?Not for all the money in the world
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Mabs making determined efforts to climb onto the couch with me. She has watched the News mesmerised, particuarly the items about dogs communicating, Keshi is outside sulking because Mabs has disappeared.
Your daughter definitely has a label on her Eileen, but I was too polite to mention it, however now Sally has opened the topic I will comment.
I think I'm going to end up with a very pregnant Utonagan on my knee at this rate
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
For Tang when she gets back.

These are the rugs she's been lusting after, freshly hoovered and steam cleaned
You are a tormenting witch! Roll the dog up in one I'll have him as well!

With your menagerie I'm astounded how clean and tidy your house always looks x
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Hello everyone, and first of all.......how very dare you Tang I strive ceaselessly to raise the tone in this thread, and what happens??? Tis verily NOT my fault when things deteriorate Poor you with that arm. Not funny is it.

Jen, Bandit is so sweet and that chicken of yours makes me so nostalgic. I absolutely adored my chickens, not only because they laid the most wondereful eggs, but because they were such characters and such a hoot. I am very very envious.

TW, I hope that Mabs is okay when the fireworks start, wretched things - I would ban them if I had my way.

Nippy, I am so glad that you are feeling a bit better - it's amazing how small things like retail therapy can cheer us up Poor GB though; I hope that a good night's sleep sorts you out.

Two Corries tonight - goodoh
Oh goody bitkin is here!

No my arm is not funny. Now smothered in Brufen gel and had to put on long sleeve T-shirt to stop loopyloo licking it all off! My arm feels better when I torment you tho! And much better when I tease Lacey lol!

* my swype keyboard just called you bodkin lol!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Eileen, I have a kingsize bed but Amber still manages to lay across the whole width of it. Bless her to be honest in the winter months when it is cold she is better than a hot water bottle. I am glad you managed to settle your mum back into her main bedroom as long as she adjust and doesn't feel the loss more. I wouldn't think so because I would think she still missed him in her little room. Have a good night all I am going to watch Corrie now. Take care all.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Thank you Lore she is my favourite

Bitkin I never realised how much fun chickens were until I got mine. They never fail to make me laugh! I can't open the patio doors without them running over to me for food and the number of BBQ's they've gate crashed...

Hahaha Tang I couldn't resist. My house isn't always this clean, I tidied today. It's a big place so it takes a full day to properly do it top to toe. I mainly concentrate on the living room and don't take photo's of the dogs anywhere else x
Page 7 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »