Female 

07-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oh don't worry we all ignore Eileen
Get back under your blanket!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Sorry to say that when I went out to do teas there were 2 cowpats, one was orange and one was khaki.
First ones today though and they were cowpats and not coloured water, so progress of a kind. I had already got some chicken and tripe for tea for her, so put bio yogurt on it and another handful of porage oats, then I gave her a canikur tablet and she crunched it up quite happily because the others wanted it!!!! She is staying under house arrest until the cowpats change permanently back into proper poo because I can't even begin to imagine clearing one of those up off the football field, and can even less imagine how anyone would feel if they fell in it
Have rumaged in the bottom of the freezer and found a piece of chicken breast for her brekkie tomorrow.
She is back to her normal self again, just the deposits are eugh
You sound totally prepared already Sally.
A while back the card thing was going on at a couple of petrol stations near here as well, sounds as though it is common. I only use my card at the big Asda once a month to put petrol in at their kiosk. The rest of the time it is lpg a couple of times a month, and that is a cash only deal I am quite careful where I use my card now and stick to certain shops that I go to regularly.
Otherwise I get the cash out.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

07-10-2013, 06:29 PM
I have to agree with Kazz, Malka - Lynn was showing concern towards your problems, not trying to be funny. I know it is difficult for you, but if reactions like this become a common occurrence you will find you are pushing away your friends and end up alienating people.

The problems you face are so unlike what many of us are used to, so there's really not much we can say but try to be sympathetic. Sometimes I wonder whether you need someone trained in dealing with difficult matters such as yours to speak to. They would be able to help much more than any of us I imagine.

I'm not sure if you have organisations such as the Smaritans there, but if not I would think you could contact them here - I am sure they would be happy to speak to you

Anyway, let's try not mentioning the matter any further in this thread - as I don't think that would be fair on Malka, Lynn, and everyone else.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Well, we try to Nippy, but she just keeps coming back
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Ok,I'm going
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Feeling a little better now, had some dinner, watched a new series called The Ging, The Geordie and the Geek, it is really funny and nothing too over the top or 'out there', quite gentle really but funny nonetheless.

I'm working on some mindless ironing (apart from where the heck have all the clothes hangers gone?! - bdooly clothes hanger elephant is at it again!).

Malka, please be assured, nobody finds your situation funny, I think it's unacceptable that you are being treated in this way. This is what this forum is here for, if you want to sound off you can. Nobody is making fun of you. I really hope you can get out soon xx.

Back to the ironing mountain...hopefully it reduces from Mount Everest to Fyrish sized soon
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Oh bums TW

Corrie at the moment - will be back
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Bums being the operative word!!!!!
Better than we were on Thursday though, got to think positive!!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Oh no June.

Loki has a dodgy stomach too. And a GSD I know locally (also called Loki!) had one for two weeks. Maybe something's going around?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Come and hide under my blanket with me
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »