Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Morning Moyra.
Gerri that's even worse. I hope they sort it very soon and pay you extra for all the inconvenience.
Morning Malka. Sorry you are in so much pain and suffering with all the roadworks too.
Morning Linda glad Loki had a peaceful night sorry you didn't.
Naughty Michael.
frankjames
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Pound to a penny that Munch nabbed the best shots of all the family Tangutica!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by frankjames View Post
Pound to a penny that Munch nabbed the best shots of all the family Tangutica!
You ain't wrong! When I get the rest through I will put them up! There's a great one of Munch vs Family in Tug of War!
frankjames
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I'll look out for it!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Morning Jenny enjoy your day out and I hope the rain stayed away.
Morning FJ.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Hey guys,no news from TW,really hope she didn't need that vet trip
PAT,Munch is just gorgeous Hope Mart is well
Been to my reading class and had to take Leah to the orthodonist.Bit cold here but at least its dry Right time for a bit of housework
LORE,good luck with your exam
Enjoy your day everyone,back in a bit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Morning Eileen. Good luck with the housework still trying to start mine.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Hey there LYNN,come on get to it I'm on toilet duty at the mo( 3 of them!!)got my marigolds on and I'm ready to bleach Already taken the pedestals off the sinks and bleached them...smell lovely now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 12:03 PM
OK, I am cautiously optomistic here. No mess in the yard this morning. Took Cariad and Mabs onto the field for a run round with squeaky balls and then an individual training session for each of them.
Much to Keshi's huge dismay and disappointment she didn't go out, Lona and I had a lovely walk along the towpath, across the road where it is closed, onto the river bank and into the next village, over the pack horse bridge and home along the main road. Didn't see a soul the whole time we were out except on the last part of the main road where there were people walking along with dogs on the opposite side. Lovely on the tow path, Lona bounding ahead and a heron flying in front of us, just so peaceful and quiet.
Home and all had bones and gave Kesh steamed fish, bio yogurt and some porage oats sprinkled on top.
Cleaning out the kennels I noticed some poo's that could be Keshi's, Cariad and Lona done their's outside and they were fine, Mabs usually keeps her's for home, but think these were Keshi's in which case there is cause for celebrations as they were normal'ish
Finished cleaning out and noticed Mabs wandering round with a question mark over her head and looking expectant, realised her bone was missing, also realised Keshi was eating it.........gave Mabs another one, but no idea what the outcome will be with Keshi. She had some tummy meds mid-morning and I will give her more mid-afternoon.
Will try her on chicken and tripe for her tea tonight.
Hope Loki is still on the road to recovery Linda and that you maybe get some sort of nanny nap today to make up for Michael doing his chat show impersonation at 4am.
Any reply from the solicitors yet Lynn, or is that too much to hope for.
Did my bathroom on Saturday Eileen, need to do the kitchen again now, it is full of paw marks and dog bowls that need washing!!!
All the best today Lore, hope its gone well, it will be all over with by now I expect if you started at 10.30am.
Pat, Mart is doing fantastically well, this time last week he hadn't even been started on, and this week he is up and running, but not too fast I hope. Gorjus piccie of Munchie, I love the white background actually.
Helena, I felt tired reading your post, have a day off today woman after the haircut, mind you there will be a nanny nap for you in the afternoon won't there. Lets hope Dave sorts the brake thingies out and puts quieter ones on that aren't as chatty.
Its overcast here Nippy, but really warm, just had trakkie bottoms, t shirt and little wax jacket on and I'm warm.
Jenny thinking of you at the dreaded Dentist, you are so very very brave
Malka is it the dust that is making your breathing hard the cause of the emergency doctor coming out, or your back, I really hope you are OK over there.
MM that is some major disaster you have there, a lot of damage, and I expect you aren't the only one, the only plus side is that you will get newer stuff, but not a good thing at all, particularly driving through a fence, what if there had been livestock in there
Bev, hope some of the grays got new homes through the walk, and that Charly enjoys her first day back, once she has found out how to get there!!!
Norma, have a nice day and don't do too much
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Afternoon all

Jenny, I do hope that root canal is still ok for a new crown, I'd hate for you to have to have it out cos that's not nice at all

Lorraine, you're probably sitting in the exam room as I type, but I hope you can manage to sail through it all, which I'm sure you will after all the studying you've done lately. You got it right there, with Dave away, I can relax a bit more now.

June, great news on the Keshi front, if you're right about that poopy doop you found, I'll keep everything crossed. Sounds like you had some fab walks this morning with the other girlies too, you had the whole world all to yourself there, just like I do most mornings if I'm early enough.

Lynn, good luck with all those answers you get back, I do hope they're the right ones!

This week the planets are all back in my favour, cos everything seems to be going fine so far. I've managed to get hold of the plumber who is going up to the van today to sort out that fire, he seems to think it's the thermocoupler just like I think, so finger's crossed, they'll be all lovely and warm this evening.

Haircut went fabbydoo too, and I told him he's excelled himself today, he must have been practicing, but then he said that's only because he wanted to impress his other client who was sitting next to me. I asked him who he worked for in London for 30 years and apparently, he used to run Nikki Clarke's studio for 5 years I toldya he was good this one, but you've got to make sure he ristens first! He wanted to wash my hair when he finished her colour, but I told him I'd like 2 mins in the chair please with dry hair just to explain what I wanted, together with my pictures which I spread out in front of me. He sat behind me with his head dropped, just going "yeah, yeah, yeah" being all sarcy, so I then told him he never listens to me anyway so what's the point When he'd finished and we had a good laugh, he asked me if I wanted to meet his doglet, so he let him out into the salon and he came charging over to greet me. He's a gorgeous 4 yr old springer, but ever so thin, I don't like seeing them quite that thin, but he said his food is measured to the millimetre because he wants him like that. My breeder would agree with him but I like to see a bit of meat on my dogs.

Anyhoo, then I mailed my young couple about the small van for the winter, and he got straight back to me via text telling me they're getting very excited and still want it for the entire winter, yippeeeeeee. Now I know where I'm going with it, cos I didn't know whether I was wintering it down or setting it up. I've arranged for the plumber to go in there before they arrive and give everything it's all clear so I'm not pestered over the winter with faulty gas equipment.

Dave got all the way to work ok in the car and will be changing those brakes over tonight, but of course, I won't get my bimmer back until Friday night, but at least it won't drive me nuts anymore with all that noise.

I went into Argos and got some of those vacuum bags for all my van bedding for the winter, cos although we have lots and lots of big cupboards here for storage, pillows take up a lot of room, along with mattress covers etc. so I can squash everything into these bags and have more room.

I've just taken Zena into the woods for a 2nd walk cos I wanted to make the most of this glorious weather. I've also done my last 2 lots of washing and that's on the line, and tonight the whole lot will get ironed (hopefully!).

See, I'm having a brilliant day today aren't I, even though it's been busy, I don't mind how busy when it all goes to plan, it's all those c*ck up's that stress me out

Time for lunch, JK and nanny nap in that order then
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »