View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Norma, those fish cakes sound good. I am always so jealous of those of you who have access to endless fresh fish straight from the sea.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Sally
Their so lucky sil repairs all the fishing nets for the trawlers and has his own wee boat ,fishing for crabs ,lobsters ,etc
So tend to eat fish 3/4 times a week keep telling them they're going to grow fins n scales
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
We are off to my old home ground in the Lakes Jenny, to meet up with my brothers and sister. We are going to scatter father's ashes near a pool in a mountain stream where he loved to take the grandchildren.

His lordship is really looking forward to one of those rolls of cumberland sausage in a bun!! There is a little cafe with chandeliers and a pianola down by the lake at Keswick, and he always pops in for one.
Aw Sally I hope it all goes well .... the Lake District is beautiful and what a lovely resting place for your Dad. Trust your OH to be thinking about food
L.S. - It's expensive isn't it having the tooth fairy visit nowadays ..... just don't forget to leave the money
Norma - What a naughty sense of humour you have It is fun winding our OHs up though isn't it. I frequently do it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lets hope the questions are satisfactory for us and their solicitor gets a move on.
Well they can't be any slower than the ones working for the lady selling to us

Must go now as I have some 'packing' of sorts to do for the campervan as I'll be away from Friday. Goodnight to all of you out there
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Harvey, you have got the description of likely suspects spot on!!

Thank you Jenny - it will be good to be back up there actually, it's been a few years because my father moved across to Thirsk so we have tended to go there rather than back to the Lakes.

The tooth fairy must be flipping rich LS........there is probably a crown fairy too, but Jenny has missed out on that one!

Norma, I am dribbling on my keyboard - crabs and lobsters?? Oh to have that sort of overdose week in and week out!! They are so lucky.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Sally have a good journey and I hope the weather is kind enough to enjoy some of the spectacular scenery up there.

I'm going down to Petworth tomorrow with my OH and the dogs to visit his aunt. I'll pop in first thing before we go.

Sleep well all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Had a look outside to check on Keshi and everyone has gone to bed, so fingers crossed (AGAIN) that it will be alright in the morning, we are making progress and she is back to the Norty Keshi again, she is a VERY CROSS Keshi because she isn't going out on walks actually, so am hoping the cow pats cease very soon.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Night night
Off to let the muppets out for a last wee
Sleep well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Nighty night Norma
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11