View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Yay!! Lynn's back it's not been the same without you.
The weather is turning out lovely here again. I nipped to town for something OH wanted me to get & bumped into a cousin so we went for a coffee & what started out a quick visit there ended up taking most of the morning.
Happy new name Eileen
Have a good day everyone else.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Thanks TM Glad you enjoyed your catch up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Hello Lynne good to be back.

I am off shopping later when the mechanic has sorted Gorden's brakes on his car. I am having a large bottle of red and a lot of chocolate for tonight if anyone fancies joining me.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 11:54 AM
LYNN,On a school night?.. O.k I'm in Have a few bottles and some nibbles,looking forward to it Whats the latest on Dillion,is he behaving?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Not a school night for me wouldn't care if it was anyway.

Yes and no to Dillon last Wednesday he knocked me over while out on our walk. He was racing round in the long grass came straight at me I didn't move quick enough and he side swiped into my right knee and sent me flying. Had a bad back for a few days.
I don't want to wish is life away but I will be glad when he grows up and settles down.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Hope your feeling better The monkey Think I will just have a glass to two tonight,will scoot around the house doing all my bits and then later I can relax Enjoy catching up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Lynn it is so good to have you back. Dillon is a bit of a bully I am sure he doesn't realize his own strength. Bless him.

Eileen prawns will do it every time!

TW sorry you are felling rough today, hope you feel better soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Hello Moyra.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Afternoon all,

I'm back having had a lovely walk at Painshill with my friend and her two greys. Only trouble was that there were so many oak trees and Rucksack spent most of the walk lurching at the acorn fruit to eat them I can only assume dogs are like pigs and can eat acorns unlike horses 'cos the two dogs are still alive
My OH was very sad last night as one of the racers was killed yesterday at Snetterton during practise. Just awful and his wife was there watching as well.

Moyra - Did you manage to get that storage radiator working in the end? I reckon it/they will need a couple of days of being turned up fairly high to heat the bricks through.
Bev - I hope your day runs smoothly and Lily enjoys her lunchtime walk with her new dog walker and the rain holds off to dry your washing
Fawcett - Hi and welcome from me and my two Its always lovely to see a new face in this section. I hope you had a lovely walk with Dolly on the moors .... sounds so romantic
Lacey - What's up with the new name? Is it so people you know can't recognise you or you just fancied a change. Glad your OH's rash is just due to an allergy. He ought to be careful though if it is prawns 'cos a seafood allergy will often get worse the more they are eaten.
Hi to Nippy, Harvey, Taffsmum
Malka - You poor thing with that wretched constant noise. I hope you've managed to keep poor little Pereg calm.
Lynn - Welcome back .... we've all missed you, morning day and night I'm glad things look as though they are finally progressing Hope your knee is OK from yesterday after your collision with a large dog called Dillon
June - So sorry to hear you are in pain Go careful on those co-codamol as they are very addictive. Having said that I'm taking two each evening to stop my ribs hurting. Hopefully you'll have got your girls out before the weather deteriorates.
Helena - How is the hair ..... as good as last time when it looked fab.

I'm off to bath the dogs in the Skinny shampoo shortly as they are scratching more having had their work this morning. I actually want one hard frost to kill the blighters.

Hopefully Pat will have landed safely by now back here in the UK.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Morning all! I went to bed at 10 last night, too early to pit up the thread lol.

We baked for 6 hours straight yesterday. We have enough banana crap to last 'till Christmas. So you all ware welcome to it! Lol

I gotta go to work now, so talk to you all soon
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »