24-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Did you do a rain dance ? Clever Bella.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Did you do a rain dance ? Clever Bella.
Not a dance but I do the upturned face, spreak arms and BRING IT ON!
And ... more like scaredy cat lazy wimp Bella!

I've done the update about Mart and his op. But put it in Health & Relationships (as it is health and relationship related!) so I don't bore everyone to death here or take up all the screens!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Bitkin
Do not revisit UNSAVOURY it's getting worse! Didn't think it could but it did. And I was eating my wonton soup lol!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Hello everyone, hope you are all ok.

Lynn, looks like Dillon is growing up at last bless him.

Lore, I do hope Davie will soon be better and you are able to resolve the school problem.

Malka, I hope that soon drives up out there so you can take Pereg out again. I am sure she loved that yesterday.

Jenny, I hope your son is much better now, what a worry.

Have a lovely day every one. God bless.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Afternoon everyone

Oh what a glorious, sunny warm day we're enjoying darn sarf. We went down to the beach, zena loved it cos she hasn't been down there for aaaaages, so was splashing about in and out of the water, then dunking her whole body in the big, deep rock pools.

We had a little baby husky come charging over to us, and I noticed she had her other little terrier onlead, so I called over to her and asked if he was friendly and she said yes, so I let Zena sniff him onlead, she was fine with him, her tail was going like the clappers and she was only interested in her ball anyway whilst he was leaping all over her, and not one growl at him, luffly, so I let Zena off to chase her ball. Then he decided our walk was far more exciting than his own, and although she called and called and caaaaaalllled he stayed with us, so I sent him back. Beautiful little doglet he was Stayed down there for well over and hour and she got a good hosing when we got back to wash all the sand off her and a dunk in her pool. She'll be nice and cool now for the rest of today.

Went to Dunelms (again!) for me cotton and remembered also to get some pins, cos I need to pin the hem of the curtains before I iron the crease in where I want the hem - sorted!

Then had the car cleaned, lovely guys, they were Kurdish and he said "hello my darling" when I pulled up - I liked that So, so friendly and chatty, he's lived here since 1998 when all the trouble started over there I kinda heard his life story, so I told him about my old mum being Polish and what happened to her taken to Siberia. He said he wants to go to Siberia (whatever for?? ) cos he's been watching a programme about Russia and Siberia.

Came home to roast chicken which had cooked itself superbly whilst I was out, and then washed the dressing gowns so they're out to dry now.

I've got a neighbourhood watch meeting to go to on Thursday night at the town hall, it's for 2 hours no fanks, too boring for me, there is no bar!!! I've managed to weadle my way out of it cos Dave comes home Thursday night and I couldn't possibly be out when he arrives could I

All in all a very productive morning here.

Might set up the big calendars for next year's bookings, cos I put them on a huge piece of cardboard, one on one side and the other van on t'other, it's much easier for me to deal with it this way when people ring up, I can just grab it from under the desk and tell them what's free at a glance. I've got so many weeks booked already for next year, it'll all get out of control soon if I don't get this done. I do have concertina files too with all the details in, just in case the puter ever crashes on me.

Pat, I'm liking your new machine there, it's very similar tomine except mine is white and pale blue. I will put up a piccie when I've set it all up. I'm dreading threading it though, it looks sooooo different from the old Singers I'm used to, and they're so light nowadays aren't they I will definitely be going back to Dunelms too for one of those bags. I saw yesterday that you live near Aya Nappa (sp?? very wrong!) did you move there cos you went clubbing then?? I can just imagine you giving it large on the dance floor doing a few shapes lol!

Lynn, I wish you lived closer, Dillon would love a beach run around with Zena splashing about in the water You'd love it too cos there are no hedges to be dragged through down there

Jenny, hope you get yourself all better soon, you poor thing (((((hugs))))). Never mind, June will be doing the rounds later with the drugs trolley and goodies tray, when she's done the bone run, the log run, the river run with the girls, and of course the Asda trip, so she might be a while!

A friend left a message on my phone this morning, but she said "hi Jen" so I don't know whether she got MY name wrong or the phone number, but I'll wait to see if she rings me back later like she said she would. She's losing the plot is that one.

Enjoy this sunny afternoon, and I'll catch up later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Morning Moyra are you feeling less down today ?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Afternoon Helena sounds like a lovely day.
I am sure Dillon and Zena would have a whale of time together.

Dave has his uses.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Sounds like a good day for you Helena. Nah I wasn't even a Napa Party Girl type in my yoof mate! God save me from package holidays of any sort let alone the Napa sort!

Well I can't sit here just WAITING for son to call or email again. I will find a movie to watch and wait on the sofa with Bella. She will be happy coz we had thunder just now and she is scaredy cat of that.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Me too Pat! The last holiday I would have gone on was the club 18's or whatever they were called in my day.

Talking of movies, I watched a great movie last night onSky called The Notebook. I'm not one for lovey dovey, but it was set in the 40's (but modern if you know what I mean), and it was such a lovely film, a real love story, and I went to sleep bawling me eyes out, and now I can't get it out of my head. I'd better stick to the blood and guts that Dave always makes me watch
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Was just having a read but thanks to MRS PAT I'm going to revisit UNSAVOURY,way to tempting not too
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »