Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Tangle free ears is good.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Will have another go at the back end tomorrow.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Afternoon all, I seem to have been busy but can't tell you what I've done really, no idea where the day's gone, its getting on for 5 and I feel like I've just got up really
Girls walked, Cariad and Keshi on the river today, took the rake with me and tackled Keshi as she's got loads just hanging off her, a bit like dreadlocks. She put up with some of it and then charged off and rolled in all sorts, then lay in the river, so I gave up after a few tries. Cariad loves being groomed and would stay there all day if I let her, so she looks like someone cares about her now.
I've surely achieved something today, I must have done, but can't think of anything
Getting on for 7pm here and, like you, after an auspicious early start I dunno where the rest of the day went. I did finish a book outside in the sunshine earlier and made a really quick easy meal. But it's dark now and I feel like I should have really 'got on' today after dossing yesterday.

Think I've caught lethargic suspended animation from Lynn. But in my case it's waiting to hear when I will be flying to the UK before I get on with anything.

**oh well am running a nice Bodyshop Strawberry bath now - might as well continue the indolence for the rest of the night! I will smell lovely to take Bella out in the dark later!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 04:15 PM
No idea what I've got or where I caught it, or where the day went actually
I could just go to bed actually. Thinking about it though, I've not had a decent night's sleep for at least a week, so I would imagine thats got a lot to do with it.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
No idea what I've got or where I caught it, or where the day went actually
I could just go to bed actually. Thinking about it though, I've not had a decent night's sleep for at least a week, so I would imagine thats got a lot to do with it.
Yes June, it has. In my case it was being awake at 4am and getting out really early coz I could not get back to sleep. I had trouble getting off to sleep earlier too - watched the first half of Lawrence of Arabia in bed (it's a 2DVD job) I think your body knows you haven't had enough recharging time and you just sort of go into slow motion. In my case I read and play word games and wander about.

I will be up and out early again tomorrow - I have a parcel to collect yay! Bound to be a birthday pressie as it's my Bday next month. Funny thing is I will be in the UK for it. I've only had 2 birthdays that I haven't spent with one or more of my kids since they were born! Year before last and the year before that. It falling between summer and xmas.

The nice blokes upstairs (who are repairing my Nexus and sourcing a wireless printer) insist they can look after Bella and no need for her to go into boarding. I am giving it some serious thought. They are two really nice sensible guys and they really like her - I might suggest a half and half with them taking her to Petstop after having her for a while. See how she gets on. Would be nice to know there is someone I can trust to have Bella - there's loads of offers but over my dead body would she go to a Cypriot or a Romanian or anyone else who has a TOTALLY different attitude towards dogs than us soft ole Brits have!

Even those who obviously like their dogs rarely put them on the lead even on busy roads. And I dread to think what they let them eat lol! They certainly wouldn't be shelling out money to feed them.

My first bad experience in Cyprus all those years ago was with a sweet old couple upstairs who insisted they would look after my Cavvy while I went to the Caribbean to visit Martin. Gawd.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 04:32 PM
I remember you saying about the guys upstairs having Bella, then I also remembered your bad experience with the 'sweet old couple' and thought mmmmm maybe safer at PetStop because you know they will look after her how you want.
You just don't know what'll happen if you leave her with these guys, you DO know what'll happen if you take her to PetStop!!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Ah yes, before I forget [and get a pleasant surprise when I next open my big freezer], as the kids are off school for Succot and the macolet only open in the mornings, the ice cream van is back. Well, An ice cream van but no idea if it is the same one or another as during the long summer school holidays we had maybe two or three vans roaming and trinkling around.

So I yelled out, got my purse and zoomed up the ramp. Hadda bitta barter, well I know exactly how much [little] they cost in the supermarkets, so got three 1.2l containers of lush ice cream. One is dark chocolate with dark chocolate sauce??? through it. One is mixed dark chocolate and vanilla with coconut "cookies" mixed through it, and the other is dark chocolate with vanilla chips, and vanilla with dark chocolate chips.

And I actually do not fancy ice cream now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Well I do!!! Send it over!!!!
Sounds lush to me and it won't go to waste I promise
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Evening....

Think I might have the night in sick bay, still not feeling right, and have got a sprained or maybe a strained wrist....whats the difference

Sorry, cant reply to everyone, hope all is well....oooooo forgot to say, I have ordered an iron..... one of those steam generator ones, so eversuffering husband just might get his trousers ironed.... or not... may have to have lessons from my very efficient and housekeepy sister....

Will try to be back on form soon....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Have a nice sleep in a comfy bed and we'll have you looked at in the morning. You've missed tea I'm afraid, but you can have a light snack of poached egg or beans on toast and supper is served at 9pm
Page 6 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »