Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 06:22 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread- Monday

Morning all Dogsey Peeps

Not really awake yet, cos Dave was up at 5 am and I dozed back off, then again when he left at 6 and then I overslept and feel like I've had a night on the tiles now with all that going back to sleep.

I haven't a clue what everyone's been up to or how they are because I hardly got on the puter at all yesterday or Saturday to keep up, but hopefully, the sick bay is emptying itself rapidly.

Got a few things to do today, then dare I say it, I've got the rest of the week to myself, but I'm sure something or someone will come along and ruin that for me

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets and enjoy your day even though it is Monday.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-09-2013, 06:31 AM

Nice to see I am not the only one up, although I did manage to get another hour's kip after pilling Da Booger - then the phone rang. Bdooly wrong number of course, so as we had had an early-ish night for a change Da Booger decided it was up time.

Ominous looking clouds overhead so I had better check the forecast as I need some things from the macolet and of course cannot go out if it is raining.

Have a good day everyone!

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Morning Helena, morning all,

Hopefully you get time to rest later H, hope your week does stay quiet for you.

Back to work today, back to normal. Looking forward to a couple of weeks time when I'm on my hols got lots to do at home.

This week will mostly be filled with revising. Going to really go for it.

Have a nice day folks.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Morning Helena, Malka. Lore and fellow members,

I hope all the poorly people and dogs are feeling better today. A very busy week ahead for me with two days out attending things I really don't want to do. A benefits tribunal for my brother and funeral on Friday for an old school friend. I'm still feeling off colour but better than yesterday. I think housework will have to wait again for a day or so but then of course I'll have loads to catch up on

I'll pop in again later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Morning Helena I hope your week is your own. Shall we take bets it won't ?
Morning Malka. I have fingers crossed it doesn't rain. Looks like it might rain here.

Not a lot on here today walking Dillon and keeping a beady eye on him as there won't be two of us to go different ways today. Do me some brekkie and a cuppa when we get back and settle down to watch Downton Abbey. Then housework and washing.

Sally I hope the toe is less irritating today.
jenny I hope you are feeling better.
Pat hoping the your back is easier today.
Moyra hoping you feel better today.

Sorry if I have missed anyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 06:51 AM
Morning Malka, hope the rain stays away for you today.

Morning Lorraine, another busy one for you then, but hopefully, you've had a quiet week-end with not much on.

Morning Jenny, not a good week ahead for you here, I hope everything goes well for your brother, and that your friend has a good send off. I've been to more of those now than I care to remember. Hope you get over this cold properly this week too Jen.

Morning Lynn, no, no bets please!! I have to go up to the van, disturb my guests, cos the plonkers last week left a set of keys hanging on the dog lead hook They left the van in such a state, but they had been there for 2 weeks, that it took me 2 solid hours to get it back to how I like it

Off out with Zena now to wake myself up
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Morning all.
Just a quickie, then I will be back later
Hope everyone is feeling well today, it's a bit grey and overcast here
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2013, 06:58 AM
That's unusual isn't it for people to leave the van in a state ?
Have they gone on your black list ?
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 07:33 AM
I've just been reading an article in Daily Mail about a school with one of those 'forever-living' natural roof. Apparently loads of kids have been affected with harvest mites which is a little alarming as I was hoping they were almost over. Last season they went on until the beginning of the second week in October (which is very late) and I'm not beginning to think it will be the same this year. I've been letting Rucksack back on the fields again as he was so depressed at only every walking past them (I'd kept them off since beginning of July) and I have to admit he is scratching and licking so much again. Next year I am definitely going to have to find an all in one lightweight cover-all 'cos this wretched mite season is getting longer and longer

Hi Lynn - I hope Dillon behaves this morning or at least stays in view rather than disappearing into the undergrowth. Where are you at with the house sale etc?
Enjoy your day.
Nippy - Grey and drizzly here but apparently we should see the sun and warm temperatures later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Right I'm back hubby and dog out for their walk, bed made, washing on.
Morning H
Morning Malka, I hope you will be able to get out in the dry.
Morning Lore, I think you always " go for it"!
Morning Jenny, sorry you are expecting such a sad week
Morning Lynn,
Jenny part of the South Devon college here has one of those roofs, it's just been built. I think it looks awful, like a shanty town. I shall wait to see if there are any reports from there
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »