View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Why on earth would a dog swallow something that size WHOLE? I mean it's not as if they couldn't CHEW it or bite through it?

I reckon it's coz it was STOLEN! Wanted to dispose of the evidence asap. Just seems impossible they could have swallowed something that size - especially as it doesn't have 'smooth edges'. Must have been like swallowing a loofah!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh no says ever so quietly the wine is hitting the spot.
ooooh Corries on.
Yes, and I really hope that Karl gets his comeuppance sooner rather than later
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
[/B]

It was actually a couple of people on here.....but I cannot remember who.
Oooops! lol! Oh well - take a bow - you've made me laugh out loud. I haven't exactly been 'wreathed in smiles' today!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Why on earth would a dog swallow something that size WHOLE? I mean it's not as if they couldn't CHEW it or bite through it?

I reckon it's coz it was STOLEN! Wanted to dispose of the evidence asap. Just seems impossible they could have swallowed something that size - especially as it doesn't have 'smooth edges'. Must have been like swallowing a loofah!
Some dogs don't believe in chewing
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Oooops! lol! Oh well - take a bow - you've made me laugh out loud. I haven't exactly been 'wreathed in smiles' today!
I bet you haven't, and you brought back those ghastly memories for me too - when I say you brought them back, I don't mean.......... Maybe if whoever it was that thought working through the reaction was a good idea reads this, they will think twice about giving that advice again
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:10 PM
I'm getting the giggles now. That would be the TEETOTAL GIGGLES
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Withdrawal bordering on hysteria you mean?

*gently swirls the deep red wine around the glass and takes a deep appreciate gulp
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Carl is getting really annoying now. In fact I am getting really fed up keep shouting at them who dunnit. I mean why they no listen. (Shrugs shoulders).
Started the second bottle now you can probably tell.
Oh I do hate that work through it expression.
Its like blue sky thinking. Grrrrrr.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Is it Carl or Karl Not that it matters because either way he needs to be ousted, I am bored with him. The trouble is they are probably struggling to work around the loss of two key players!

Lynn I think that you deserve to really relax tonight, so enjoy that second bottle between you! Let's just hope that Dillon has a lie in tomorrow

Look Tang, I can be sympathetic too
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2013, 08:26 PM
I've caved in. Decided that alcohol is an effective muscle relaxant with no nasty codeine in it! So I've got a nice tall glass of iced coffee heavily laced with Baileys and a dash of Brandy!

I will blame you two if it reappears! Seriously I am now convinced it deffo was the pills. Especially after reading Bitkin's account. I was ALMOST convinced because of the experience with the bad nausea before but, as I said, I'd never actually BEEN sick just felt very sick. In fact first thing this morning I was googling the symptoms to see if anything else fitted the bill (gave up doing that when I started to think I was DOOMED!)

As far as I know Baileys and Cyp Brandy have NO codeine content!
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >