Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
The Great Gildersleeve
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-12-2005, 09:17 AM

Two great links(cure more than spyware)

Hi Everyone...There is a free and safe piece of software that does so much I'm not sure I can list everything here.

We all know of adaware and I'd still think of using that but the following called All-in-One Secretmaker 4.2.3 does more than that and more features are being added. No registration, no time limit and it works with all versions of Windows later than Windows 98 and is ok with Firefox, Explorer and Opera though the pop up blocker are for explorer only.

It filters unwanted e-mail but delivers mail from trusted addresses, blocks ads, offensive animation and spyware, shields your ID and erases unwanted cookies, cleans up your browser cache, temporary files and recent document lists at the end of each web or or pc session.

Available from
www.secretmaker.com

And if you want to record web radio broadcasts in MP3 MPEG and Winamp formats(Real Player or Windows Media streams yet to be added) have a look at Media Recorder 1.1 available at www.twinklesoft.com

Good Luck

Gildy
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Thank you for the info Guildy it looks good!
The Great Gildersleeve
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks Minihaha,

I've installed it tonight and though I have to configure it still, it seems a good piece of software...easy to disable and you do not have to keep the extra toolbar it offers.

Could be very useful...

Cheers