Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol, meg hope you enjoyed your horse oats!!! hope the glasses aren't to expensive to replace
Neigh neigh ! Oh was that me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 12:50 PM
could someone explain to me why the heck men lie when they go to the Drs? my mum went in with my dad and he was sat there lying through his teeth...she soon put an end to that!
he is not a very well man at all bless him, she has sent him out with antibiotics, he has to go and give a sample....ewwwww and apparently his tummy his very very bloated, he hasn't eaten since saturday either so he is not a happy camper
On a lighter note, the vet has called, she has pulled Deagans tooth and managed to get the whole lot, the urine sample tested as clear but she has requested to send it off, bless her, she was ringing to check if it would be ok as it costs £65, fine by me, i need to know if the little minx has an infection, kidney problem or is incontinent. Chicken is cut up ready and my 2 able assistants Dakota and Dexter cat came to help me cut it up...they are so helpful Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Good news with Deagan's tooth GRIFF Are you kidding about GORDON coming to the rescue reckon he might lend me and the Princess a box to sleep in Think even that would cause him pain
All jobs done Way ahead of myself today.Need to leave in the morning at 8am for mum's hospital appointment,traffic will be mad but she likes to be an half an hour early,just in case Just in case of what I have no idea,I just do as I'm told
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Just in case they can fit her in earlier. You never know. enjoyed last tango but sad why do script writers enjoy doom and gloom. Never knew about aniseed balls, they were mentioned in foyles war. Bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Good news with Deagan's tooth GRIFF Are you kidding about GORDON coming to the rescue reckon he might lend me and the Princess a box to sleep in Think even that would cause him pain
All jobs done Way ahead of myself today.Need to leave in the morning at 8am for mum's hospital appointment,traffic will be mad but she likes to be an half an hour early,just in case Just in case of what I have no idea,I just do as I'm told

Oh no Eileen he would give you the box to sleep in but the princess would be welcomed into his home along his other babies.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Eileen, hope your mum's appointment goes ok and Griff do hope your dad will be better soon too!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Gord to the rescue! Poor Eileen and little Lacey at the mercy of the elements. Just say the word Eileen and I'll have a Fortnum and Mason's cardboard box delivered promptly. Only the best for my mates to sleep in!!!lol! Never let it be said that I don't try to help! Meg's porridge doesn't sound as if it's that pleasant to me, neighing is one thing but doing a (Paula Radcliffe) in the street might be a quite ghastly side effect. Griff - Glad little 'uns been sorted - hope the results of said test are helpful. Off to the Corn Mechants now as supplies are needed also it's a great place to catch up on the gossip. Bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Thanks Moyra - Just knew i could rely on you and Amber to still be members of my supporters club.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Oh LG. I know you so well! Oh course no poor critter being ill treated by their owners would go unloved by you and your Mem.

After all what loving owner would put their poor little critter out in the snow and lock the door................Well it is beyond belief!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Eileen, you do know we all love you and your little Lacey don't you? We know you treat her like a princess but LG's and your wonderful satirical following is so beautiful, we love that too!
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »