Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2013, 05:12 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread [Monday]

Have a safe flight Pat and I hope all goes well with Mart's surgery.

Just been trying to sign up to help test the proposed new forum software but it refused to let me

Right - coffee and ketchup now, and I hope I do not come across anything untowards!

Have a good day everyone!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 05:32 AM
Morning Malka and everyone

I think we've even beaten Sara this morning Malka, cos I'm up earlier than usual too here

Dave must have gone really early this morning, cos although I went back to sleep and felt like I'd slept for years, I looked at the clock when I woke up and it was only 6 am then. I wanted to be up early cos I have a haircut booked for 9 am and it's difficult to get Zena's hour in and feed her if I don't get up this early. He'd better be in a good mood this morning, cos I told him to take extra valium before my 9 o'clock, and I will lay all the pictures out in front of me under my mirror when I get there just to remind him who I am, cos he hasn't seen me since Friday

Still dark here, but at least it's dry, and we've had a glorious week-end in this little hot spot corner, not one drop of rain for ages now.

Pat, safe journey and hope you've waked Bella ready to say your goodbye's. It's a double whammy for you, not just leaving her behind, but what you've got to face when you get here. I hope everything goes well for your son and that he's still in the right frame of mind to face tomorrow. Hopefully we'll hear some good news from you somewhere or other.xxx

Catch you all later, must get a move on, and enjoy your day everyone
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 06:31 AM
Morning Malka, Helena and fellow members,

I slept fantastically last night with no coughing fits Off to Painshill this morning for a walk round the lake with my greyhound friend ..... and her greys of course.

Malka I hope you have a more peaceful day today regarding the workmen.
Helena - Oooh a haircut today ... you are going to look positively gorgeous what with the colour, cut, model like body and new teeth I hope that hairdresser of yours is in a good mood when you get there as it all depends on that
Pat - Have a good flight and good luck to your son.

See you all later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2013, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
...[snip]...
Malka I hope you have a more peaceful day today regarding the workmen.
What do you think got me up so early!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 06:53 AM
Morning Ladies, very autumnal out there this morning. I hope now we have got to the end of the month that we might see Lynn soon as she can get her puter repaired.

Helena, hope your hair turns out the way you want it.

Malka hope the disturbances outside are kept to a minimum and you can still get out if you need to.

jenny g. glad you had a good night without coughing. Enjoy your walk with your greyhound friends.

Have a lovely day all and take care of yourselves.

God bless.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Morning malka and all,

Washing machine is on and Lily is walked. I have a long day ahead of me workwise and doubt I will be home much before 6.30 tonight. The dog walker will be into Lily at lunch time to walk her and feed her.

it was lovely and sunny when i walked Lily this morning but now its clouding over, just hoping it stays dry so my washing can dry.

Malka I hope things soon quieten down for you, I've never known works to go on like this.

H I hope the hair cut goes well and the hairdresser doesn't have a nervous breakdown trying to get it just right.

Jenny glad you slept well and your awful cough kept away. Hopefully its on its way out now.

Hope pat has a good flight and all goes well for her son.

Nippy hope its dryer with you today.

Have a good day all.
FawcettSA
New Member!
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Just wanted to say good morning everyone, just joined the forum today

Going to take Dolly (my Golden Retriever) out for a lovely long walk on the moors today as I am off work, fingers crossed the rain holds off

Have a lovely day everyone x
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Morning all
Sarah Welcome to Dogsey
Just back from the school run,will take herself for a little stroll,then my day is busy,busy Hope PAT got off o.k
Have a great guys,talk soon xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Hello and a warm welcome Sarah, hope you enjoy this forum, It's brilliant but then we are all biased. Lol. Meet my dog Amber: Moyra

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Morning Eileen, I note you are going to be busy busy busy. I hope you are not going knocking down any more walls. Lol.
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »