Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
oldshep52
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2009, 05:25 PM

BC in rescue

If anyone is looking for a really nice adult Border Collie may I encourage you to look at the NAWT website for the Watford centre and take a look at Badger.

NB Mods I checked the rules and could not see anything againgst such a post but if not allowed please let me know
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2009, 05:47 PM
He's a beautiful boy but way more than I would ever be able to handle. I hope he find the experienced home he needs.
oldshep52
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2009, 05:56 PM
I do some work/excercise with him and he is a big softy. I think that he will bond very well and become a very loyal companion.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Stop it!
I really wish I was in the position to have another dog. We do talk about it and it may not be too far off but I'd be really worried that I couldn't give a dog like him enough stuff to keep his mind and body busy.
oldshep52
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2009, 06:33 PM
forgot to mention that we have tried him around sheep and he has an interest in working. Loves to play ball and run about. He has been in rescue for close on four years and needs a home. I think it will need someone who understands the breed but think about it, he spends 20 hrs a day in a kennel and is still sane so can't be that bad!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Thats so sad that he has been there 4 yrs;-(

I got my cat from Watford NAWT a long time ago now!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by oldshep52 View Post
forgot to mention that we have tried him around sheep and he has an interest in working. Loves to play ball and run about. He has been in rescue for close on four years and needs a home. I think it will need someone who understands the breed but think about it, he spends 20 hrs a day in a kennel and is still sane so can't be that bad!
He looks lovely. How keen was he on sheep? He is a bit too far away for us to consider him, but I can pass his details on to others who are a bit nearer.