Our sister sites
Our sister sites
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2010, 11:21 PM

Taking things back

sorry not sure where put this

last summer i bought a new rabbit hutch from pets at home as the old one had the front pulled of by a escaped dog
i paid £100 for this hutch and its been out in the garden from about august, then from about november we covered the hutch roof and the open front with single peice of thick heavy plasitc, which we pulled down over night and if the weather was really wet to stop the rain getting in to the hutch.
when the weather was really really bad all frosty and snowing during winter the hutch was put in the garage so it wasnt out in any of the bad weather at all and it was only brought back out of the garage about 5/6 weeks ago.

last week i noticed the roof is falling in already so i went back to p@h explained all this to them and was told i need my receipt.
so i have had a good look at home but i cant find the receipt anywhere but then i didnt expect to as it was bought around august.
im going to go back in tomorrow and explain it all again to the manager but can i expect them to do anything if i dont have the receipt??
(especially as it was designed to be out in the winter and it wasnt it was tucked up warm in the garage, i would hate to see it if it had of been out all winter )

sorry for the long post but wanted to explain everything
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Did you pay by credit card or debit card???? get a copy of that..and they can look it up on their system if its the same card you still have!!
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Did you pay by credit card or debit card???? get a copy of that..and they can look it up on their system if its the same card you still have!!
thanks
yes i paid by debit card and i have to go to the bank tommorow anyway so i can get a statement from them why didnt i think of that
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
thanks
yes i paid by debit card and i have to go to the bank tommorow anyway so i can get a statement from them why didnt i think of that
Glad to be of assistance LOL...they should take that as a receipt..I know other large supermarkets etc do..