View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pharaoh
New Member!
Male 

12-06-2011, 09:01 AM

I can’t find the erfect Dodg food. Have you found it?

I can’t find the perfect dog food.

I spent over two years searching for the truth, not the rubbish that comes from the big companies or general beliefs and misunderstandings from others. Biologists have given me information about dogs and what they have told me is really quite interesting.

Do you know what type of products a dog can digest easily? Why others are difficult and damaging?

Is your dog fit and healthy? How can you tell?

Just by looking at your dog and a few routine checks by your vet will not tell you anything for the long term future. Think about this… A human looks to be healthy and basic tests show no problems but this human is surviving on a certain brand of crisps alone. Do you think this human is healthy and will live a long prosperous life? I would say no way and I’m sure you will agree. But it goes to show how life forms will survive under the worst and taxing conditions.

I eat as healthy as I can, enjoy my treats and I would guess you do too. When it comes to my dogs they are fed a diet based on their biological needs and trained with treats throughout the day.

Find out more about a dog’s biological needs here Link removed
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Dont need to look anywhere, can tell by my dog & fact he never visits the vet other than annual booster & then its to be told what a stunning dog he is, fit & healthy with pearly white teeth

You want a good food - i can recomnend them for you

Wafcol salmon & potato
Wainwrights salmon & potato

Butchers canned tripe mix

Raw tripe
Raw meaty bones (for teeth)
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Storm looks absolutely wonderful on Arden Grange (both the dried and their Partners wet foods) and now he is on Simpsons Sensitive Salmon and Potato, which he is doing equally well on.

So, yes I have found the perfect dog food!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
I can’t find the perfect dog food.

I spent over two years searching for the truth, not the rubbish that comes from the big companies or general beliefs and misunderstandings from others. Biologists have given me information about dogs and what they have told me is really quite interesting.

Do you know what type of products a dog can digest easily? Why others are difficult and damaging?

Is your dog fit and healthy? How can you tell?

Just by looking at your dog and a few routine checks by your vet will not tell you anything for the long term future. Think about this… A human looks to be healthy and basic tests show no problems but this human is surviving on a certain brand of crisps alone. Do you think this human is healthy and will live a long prosperous life? I would say no way and I’m sure you will agree. But it goes to show how life forms will survive under the worst and taxing conditions.

I eat as healthy as I can, enjoy my treats and I would guess you do too. When it comes to my dogs they are fed a diet based on their biological needs and trained with treats throughout the day.

Find out more about a dog’s biological needs here LInk removed
Hi Pharaoh you may find it helpful to read through a few threads in this section. Many members here have found the right food to suit the needs of the dogs they have at this particular time.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Arden Grange here too, fed it for over 14 years on a variety of dogs with no issues whatsoever.
Becky
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 02:43 PM
raw fed-perfecto
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Mine are fed either home-cooked or "Barking Heads" which is similar to "Fish For Dogs".

Home-cooked consists of either fish/minced lamb/minced turkey plus wholemeal pasta and veggies and hard-boiled egg and sometimes tinned sardines.

I read a book by a vet on home-cooked diets after I tried raw-feeding and Cherry didn't like it.

My dogs are 9 and a half and 10 and a half and very fit and healthy apart from Cherry's cataracts/glaucoma. Parker often wins "dog in best condition" classes at local shows and people don't believe his age when they ask.
Don't know how much of this is due to diet and how mucg to exercise and good breeding from their breeders.
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2011, 03:40 PM
i have had simular problems finding the best food for rossi he is now on the natural dog food company kibble & i am glad to say he is doing very well indeed i am also starting to introduce home cooking which he loves & gets him to eat the kibble no problem lol he has a lot more energy no larthgic spells or hypo moments like he used to suffer from when he was on royal canin
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Yes! I have found the perfect dog food!
MEAT! (tm)
Raw Meat! It`s excellent! It contains everything a dog needs and NO additives.
And it totally fulfills a dogs` biological needs!!!!!!!!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Hi Pharoah, i feed CSJ CP Xtra salmon based gluten free mixer and Butchers tripe mix or Naturediet.

Would love to see some pics of your dogs, especially the podenco and galgo please, i love them
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >