Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2016, 07:35 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, March 09

Good Morning everyone, not going to be a very nice day today.

Mandy do hope you are out of pain today and feeling better. Take it easy.

Still no word from Nippy Jen, do hope her, Brian and her BiL and SiL are all ok.

Hope the visit to the vet went ok for Casey Harvey.

Glad Rosie is back on form. Hope you are feeling ok after your chemo Griff and the dogs are behaving themselves and Dex of course.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and of course safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2016, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Your right Moyra its really horrible out there today. I am going to have to start wearing wellies to the car and putting shoes on when I'm on the gravel area and then do the same in reverse when the car is parked. The grass well mud is saturated,

Mandy hoping the hip and leg is easier today and you manage to get the machine sorted.
Harvey hoping Casey got on ok at the vet.
Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are feeling well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Rain here this morning, at the moment it is light rain, hoping it goes elsewhere as girls never got out yesterday because of it. Will have to take them a walk round if nothing else. Everywhere here is thick mud as well, Lynn. I think I'm going to have to re-turf the very tiny piece at the front as I can't see it recovering. I've been wearing wellies for nearly 3 months now apart from a few odd times recently when it had dried enough to put boots on. At least I don't have to wade through it to get to the car though.
Mandy, hoping you are in less pain this morning, the constant rain doesn't help does it. Tony may well be able to fix the washer for you, I've got my fingers crossed here
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Good morning

Hope you are feeling better this morning Mandy and the washing machine is repaired.

Poor you Lynn. I tried the field near me the other day but it was ankle deep mud so went round the roads again.

Hope you manage to get the girl out June and then you should have a peaceful evening

God morning Moyra hope you have enjoyed your peace.

Have managed to walk Teazle and got home before it bucket down again There are now blue patches and the sun is trying to shine. Washing done and put through the tumble dryer so a coffee and a quick catch up is in order.

Had some lovely photos of our grandchildren yesterday. My DiL is Whats App mad so they come through thick and fast which is ok unless it is 2.00 am and I am asleep

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Morning all
Have the start of a chest infection i think, supposed to be off for a blood test today but it is raining so not too sure...min you if i am going to be coughing and spluttering i suppose i ought to do it and get it out of the way.
Mandy, fingers crossed Tony sorts the washer out and hoping painkillers and a nights sleep see you pain free
Lynn and TW, my back lawn is on clay, we have done all you are supposed to do to get it to drain but each year it ends up a slimy mess, it does however come back each year and looks pretty o.k unless you actually go and look closely at it, it annoys me though as i en up runing my shoes walking over it to get the dogs business
Moyra, is today your last day of peace?? hope you have had a nice time just you and amber
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Morning all who have followed. Been for a short stroll with Dillon got soaked. Dillon is still drying even after a good towel drying.
Watching the farming programme Gordon recommended really enjoying it.

For all those wondering about Jenny she will be away for a while she is under the weather and not feeling like joining in on the board for now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Morning all,
Still in some pain but it's manageable at the moment, Think it is the cold and rain. If it carries on into next week I'll get in touch with the consultant.
Tony has sorted the washer thank goodness
It was that I'd not clicked it in or something
Whatever it's no sorted phew
Griff hope the blood test goes ok and that you get something for the chest infection.
The field next to us will be very muddy but luckily I don't have to wade through it either. Feel for you Lynn
Have a good day all, I'm at work at 1.30 see you all later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Oh no, hope Nippy feels better soon...she has had an awful lot going on recently
must try and catch that program Lynn...it isn't sad is it??? i don't do sad
Need to try and retune the satellite box in my bedroom i deleted all of the channels in the end...i ended up with such a headache from it i just gave up last night...all of that because i pushed a button by accident Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Mandy, i am pleased the pain has eased off a little bit for you but even more pleased you hadn't killed the washer Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2016, 11:48 AM
No not sad griff very interesting to watch the farming and the people who farm.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >