Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 04:57 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

I didn’t feel well at all last night – I felt nauseous, had a headache I hadn’t been able to shift since early yesterday morning, and a very dicky tum. Fortunately, it has passed, which is just as well. I’m always telling my staff that the only reason for not showing up for work is death, or at the very least, the loss of a limb........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Those that forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 06:00 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Glad you feel better, foster son came home yesterday with similar complaint, think this weather not helping as its very close and heavy here.

Hope your day goes well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning All have a great day folks xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Glad you're feeling better today Vicki, but I had to smile at that going to work comment there That's dedication for you if ever I heard it!

Well, today I'm pondering on taking them both down the beach early this morning, coz Zena and I had such a fab time down there yesterday, but the tide was too high, which meant I had to get soaking wet by going in up to my thighs in me cut offs and trainers just to entice her, coz she's only ever been used to charging in and out of shallow stuff, but yesterday it was scarey for her when her little feet couldn't touch the bottom! Lol! Poor girl, I dragged her further out by holding the rope on the ball, but when I first saw her panic I turned her around to safety. She was not impressed with the water going in her mouth but if only she'd let go of that bladdy ball!!! I think Georgie CAN swim, and I think it might do his skin some good, so it's on the cards for this morning.

Enjoy yours, whatever you're doing
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Morning Vicki, Steph, H and everyone,I am giving a lift to the hospital to an elderly friend today for her appointment and bringing her home again when they are done with her.
Glad your feeling better Vicki and have a nice time at the beach with the dogs H.
Enjoy your day everyone whatever you are doing its another lovely sunny one.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 07:36 AM
morning all

a quiet day planned here. well will be extra quiet as m and i are not really speaking. was soo angry with him yesterday.

going to get dressed and get out with blackie in a minute..

sue
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 07:52 AM
Morning

Glad you're feeling better now

Happy Tuesday all xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Glad you're feeling better today Vicki, whatever you had sounded horrid xx

Your plans sound lovely H...I could really do with being near a beach right now, it is just so hot in suburbia.

Hope your world brightens up Sue, you've really been through it lately xx

I'm off for my 2nd Vit B12 injection this morning, I already know it's going to hurt, and the last one didn't seem to have any effect, but I must persevere in the hope that they start working some time soon.

Clive astounded me last night...he wants to get the house back on the market asap and get moved to the country, he's had enough of worrying about paying the mortgage, he's worried about me struggling with the stairs etc., we had a few really good weeks workwise but now it's gone quiet again. It was me that was desperate to move initially, but now he just wants to get cracking. I didn't try that company that offers to buy them, (I couldn't be bothered to get it all ready just to get an insulting offer), I have found a well-known local agency that will sell our house for £299 all in!! What a bargain, so we will be giving them a call later in the week

Hope you all have a great day xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I am glad you are feeling beter Vicki. I have this throat thing and bad head but it seems to wax and wane.

I am late this morning decided to go to Tesco early this morning as I had the food shopping for mum today as well as my own as it cooking meals for her tomorrow to take over for Tuesday.

Good luck to everyone with moving swimming and hospital visits. Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Morning all

Well we have a bit of a rainy day here for the moment. Not very nice. So I'm going to be working inside today, housework and some maths for me and Davie both today.

Other than that, nowt planned...loving school holidays.