03-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
An absolutely breathtaking view of the Milky Way as seen from Mars

Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Love the kangaroo Mandy

That's a cute ball that Ted has Vicky but even cuter is Holly! Looks like they are a really nice gang with Lola.

Pat that has made me laugh! You nutter!!

I have a very random, random for today although perhaps not as random as some of Pat's random's...

We needed two 8ft gate posts at work, they cost too much to get them them delivered (£30 for two £7.50 posts!!) so I said would pick them up on the way back from my appointment on Friday as the fencing place was on route. I had a brief moment of how on earth am I going to fit them in and then my Dad pointed out I could just put them in through the back window if I took the dog guard out. A bit of bailer twine added to make it look like I was at least trying to secure them and hey presto two posts I love my truck!

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Jen you are SO resourceful! How the hell did you lift them out they look really heavy?

Here's a random I just received from my daughter - she sent a video of the Morris Dancer nutters in the sunshine at the Reading Beer Festival yesterday (I've snipped a bit for a piccie). I do miss the Beer and Ale Festivals. We have just wine fests here. But no Morris Dancers or rock bands!

DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Great photos and Mr M would say NO Morris Dancers would be a GOOD thing

Jen, my jeep is like that, we can get all sorts of things in it with the back window open!!!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Great photos and Mr M would say NO Morris Dancers would be a GOOD thing

Jen, my jeep is like that, we can get all sorts of things in it with the back window open!!!!
To be honest DD when I first saw Jen's piccie I thought she'd taken the back window out (wouldn't put it past her!)

Morris Dancers? Hmmm can be quite scary some of 'em. I had Morris Dancers at (one of) my weddings - not during the actual ceremony. Tho that would have brightened things up a bit!

West Country and Berkshire - they were always prancing about outside pubs there.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 08:04 AM
SharonS
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Wow, what fantastic piccys. Thinking maybe my NVQ work is going to have to wait for a while
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 03:04 PM
To be honest DD when I first saw Jen's piccie I thought she'd taken the back window out (wouldn't put it past her!)

Morris Dancers? Hmmm can be quite scary some of 'em. I had Morris Dancers at (one of) my weddings - not during the actual ceremony. Tho that would have brightened things up a bit!

West Country and Berkshire - they were always prancing about outside pubs there.
Yep, we used to live in Cheddar and Morris Dancers were quite a common theme.. Mr M hates them with a vengeance y'know, like some dogs hate cats and want to inflict damage upon them
SharonS
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Gilbert posing in Saltram woods
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Happy Holly and love the one of the 3 of them, Holly, Ted and Lola - sounds like a children's story "Holly, Ted and Lola Investigate"
Oh Vicky HAPPY HOLLY is an absolute WINNER!

Love it!
Awww, thanks. I love that photo as well, her head tilt, and then the tongue.

Originally Posted by Jen View Post

That's a cute ball that Ted has Vicky but even cuter is Holly! Looks like they are a really nice gang with Lola.
Thank you. Ted isn't a fan of Lola's for some reason. Ted and Lola are fine with Holly. Lola adores Holly.

Page 126 of 130 « First < 26 76 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 > Last »