View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Just caught this. I really hope everything works out for the best xxx Goodluck for today and let's hope this lovely boy has finally found his forever home xxxxxxxxxx Everything crossed xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Just caught this. I really hope everything works out for the best xxx Goodluck for today and let's hope this lovely boy has finally found his forever home xxxxxxxxxx Everything crossed xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks WW
Got a very very long day at work I reckon...how come the days always seem to have 48 hours in them when theres something exciting waiting to happen?

I can see Mikey & Sasi getting upto ALLSORTS of mischief..If the state of my kitchen this morning is anything to go by , kitchen chairs pulled over & the curtins pulled down from the back wondows!! Little Minx that she is

Bev x
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Thankyou lots Tilly,I do hope they all get on..I can't say it enough if ANYONE has anything to add that they think will help them settle...please do!

Bev xx
Rub towels over yours and over him and do some scenbt transference. Might not help but won't hurt.

Good luck, will be thinking of you all.

rune
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Thanks WW
Got a very very long day at work I reckon...how come the days always seem to have 48 hours in them when theres something exciting waiting to happen?

I can see Mikey & Sasi getting upto ALLSORTS of mischief..If the state of my kitchen this morning is anything to go by , kitchen chairs pulled over & the curtins pulled down from the back wondows!! Little Minx that she is

Bev x
u sooo have the attitude i think this boy needs...safe journey and please give Mickey a cuddle from me..and pics LOTS of pics..i hope this is his happy ending i really do xxx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
u sooo have the attitude i think this boy needs...safe journey and please give Mickey a cuddle from me..and pics LOTS of pics..i hope this is his happy ending i really do xxx
Aww thankyou Tupac, I certainly hope so too! My mates all think am mad having 3 young dogs, but in my eyes if they trash the house all in 1 go ..THEN I can put it back together when theyve settled I'll be cuddling mikey all night I reckon, Ive got our sleeping quarters all sorted for tonight in our spare living room. Hes got a huge cage with quilt & toys & ive got me quilt on the settee, even got his water dish in there ...not that am reaaaaally excited or anythin
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks WW

Bev x
Awwwww bless you Bev xxxxxx Trust me, soon he will be there and it will be as if he has always been part of the family xxxXxx
boxergoggins
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Hope all goes well today...cant wait for the updates and of course the pics
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Rub towels over yours and over him and do some scenbt transference. Might not help but won't hurt.

Good luck, will be thinking of you all.

rune
Thats a fab idea! Thankyou I'll put blankets in the back ofcar & swap the blankets overwhen i get home so he can have ruby & sasisblankets in bed & they can have his xx
Margaret
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Just caught this thread and I am as excited as everyone else to see how you get on, lots of hugs for all.
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2011, 12:31 PM
not long now, im getting sad! but really happy at the same time oh dearr...bloody emotions!!
see you very soon Bev (i'l remember to bring mikey haha ... xxxx
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >