Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 06:44 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily thread - Tuesday

Morning all Dogsey Peeps

Only just got up Had a brilliant night's sleep, although the ab's still don't seem to be shifting this last lump over that tooth, but hopefully, that bit will all come out when she pulls it tomorrow

Can't catch up on yesterday's thread cos it's far too long, but Lorraine I did see you ask me what town, and the town is Pool Ewe? Don't tell me that's yours too!!! It'd be a very small world if it is wouldn't it.

Nothing to say today, getting a tad nervous, so I'll get ready to take Zena out and pop back in later cos I'm home all day again.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 06:54 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

A chilly but sunny morning here in Surrey If the rain holds off I think I'm going to take the boys to Virginia Water and walk around the lake for a change. Nothing else on other than celebrating our wedding anniversary this evening. I will, of course, take breakfast in to OH on a tray shortly (still in bed) rather than just his cuppa tea.

((((hugs)))) to you Helena as its not surprising that you are feeling nervous. You'll be fine!! Take a camera pick of you smiling with your teeth showing and then another in a day or so and you should look the same and as gorgeous as ever Keep yourself busy today 'cos you'll have a lot of sitting around for the next two.

I hope any poorly people and dogs are feeling better today.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Morning H, and all,
I am off to work shortly till about 2pm.
I am trying so hard to stay out of the sick bay, but last night I claimed into bed, straightened my knee and it sort of clicked out of place, the immense pain made me move it quick and it seemed to go back in. This morning it feels like it is sliding and grating and ready to pop out so I am moving and walking very carefully on it. Hopefully it will settle soon.

Nice morning here at the moment but I think rain is forecast again today. it looks like that lovely hot sunny weather is now a thing of the past. never mind it can't dampen my spirits .

Glad you got a good nights sleep H. Bet you will be glad to say good riddance to that tooth tomorrow.
Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Morning Helena, jenny and Bev.

Helena glad to hear you had a better nights sleep.
jenny Happy Anniversary and enjoy your walk.
Bev the knee sounds painful.

I was debating all day yesterday whether to let the solicitor know of our intention to view another property Saturday and after chatting with Gorden we decided it might be best if only to halt the march towards exchange of contracts. So email sent just now. Why do I feel so bad and guilty and like I am going to be told off ?
So my day will be spent in apprehension waiting for a phone call from him or email.
I have stressed if this property doesn't tick any boxes whether that be location or size or that they cannot move quick then we will be proceeding with the cottage as planned.
I may wander down to Lidl later I need some shopping but will have to walk as Gorden has my car as his brakes cannot be fixed till the end of the month. Must remember not to go too mad I have to carry it home.
I could also see if Mark is in and pop in for cuppa if he his.
I shan't be going if its raining. I will then wait till tonight when I have the car back.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Morning.
Well I still can't hear and I've still got a discharge from my ear Otherwise I am feeling better.
Hugs to you H thinking of you xx
Ooooh Bev please take care of that knee, hope it feels better today.
Jenny happy anniversary xx
Lynn I would be feeling just the same as you but I'm sure it will all come right, good luck. Please get me a nice crusty roll from Lidl

Do you know what? I can't even type because I can't hear the tap tap!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Good morning everyone,

Helena, not long now and it will be all sorted just a few more hours. Bet it will seem a long day!

Lynn, let's hope that once you see this new bungalow you will definitely know one way or the other and can then start to finalize things.

Bev, that sounds very much like what happens with my knees that is very painful when it does move out and in. The trouble is once it has done it once it will do it again, sorry to be the carrier of bad news. Don't let that dampen your spirits.

jenny g, happy anniversary. I hope you enjoy your walk around the lake today. Take care and enjoy your day altogether.

I am off to pick my sister's pooch up in a little while I do hope Amber and he will get on ok. I am taking her with me so that we shall know before I bring him back here. If it doesn't work out he will stay with my sister's neighbour and she will put him to be in my sisters home at night. We shall see, hopefully all being well I shall have him for 9 days.

Steve still not home from fishing yet! Have a good day all and don't get wet. God bless. Moyra

Edit: Nippy you just snuck in, sorry your ear is still not right, hope it soon clears up. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Morning Jenny sorry to hear you are still having trouble with the ear.
If I go to Lidl I will get a crusty roll and one for you.
What would you like in it ?
Moyra still no Steve he must still be fishing maybe he is doing so well he has decided to stay longer.
Good luck with your sisters dog and Amber.

Walked Dillon he was a naughty little so and so for a couple of minutes nearly had me over by doing his running at me and crashing into my legs. Then decided my coat sleeve would be good fun to rag. Soon stopped when he knew how cross I was though.
The day I decided not to take a toy out with me.

Just had an email from the solicitor he has done the extra search I didn't get the email in time to him to say don't worry did my own digging. Oh well more money we haven't got much till the end of the month so what's a few more quid on the bill.
He has confirmed we can pull out at any time if we wish and he will confirm verbally when exchange might take place to stop any problems. We will know after Saturday.
He has also warned if people say they can do a quick move its not necessarily the case.
Still feeling guilty but not feeling quite like such a naughty school girl now.
Got to wait till Saturday now to see which way this goes.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Good morning fellow members my goodness it is cold this morning .
I have little Hannah for the day today, when it dries up we are going across the fields with Chloe to collect blackberries.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Morning Mini.
It was very cold this morning warming up here now.
Sounds like a lovely day with Hannah I am sure you will find lots of blackberries there's loads round here.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Morning Jenny, and Happy Anniversary to you both, such a lovely, lovely couple Don't forget that red rose on that breakfast tray will ya

Morning Lynn, good idea about the solicitor, it's always best to keep them in the frame, but I doubt he'll hold anything up, cos they're slow anyway aren't they!

Morning Bev, oh dear, that knee Mine does that but when I've knelt down to get something out the back of the kitchen cupboard usually, so I have to get up carefully for it to click back into place. I think we have floating cartiledge when we get older, and sometimes, little bits get stuck. Enjoy your work today and hope you don't end up in the sick bay with us.

Morning Jen, sorry to hear you're still in here with me, maybe we can both escape together tomorrow hey? ((((hugs))))

Morning Moyra, good luck with the little lodger, hope it all works out ok, and thanks for the sympathy.

Morning Mini, cold this morning and cold last night, I had the heating on

Had a lovely, long walk in the woods, gave Zena a good rake and we met a lovely black lab who came over to say hello, Zena liked him lots. The owner commented on what a fab looking gsd Zena is, but of course, she'd just had a good old rake so she did look good, and he couldn't believe she was 5 years old in November (nor can I really ).

Off to the post office to get some keys off to guests, then I'm cooking a chicken and mashing it up for lunch. I'm going to weigh myself in a mo cos it's been 4 days, I might have lost another few pounds, I do hope so, I feel like I have, the way my trousers are all baggy around my hips.

Catch you later all.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »