View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 08:56 AM

THEY'RE HERE!!! russian blue and russian silver (Rats)

Two new gorgeous baby girls! we got some photos this morning - so I thought I'd share a couple with you all!

Tenaran's Amnesia Vivace - a russian silver (Viv)

Tenaran's Peaches en Regalia - a russian blue (Peaches)

and both beautiful girlies together:

everyone say awwwwwwwww!

xx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 10:02 AM
wow now they are absolutely beautiful so pretty i dont mind looking at rats but i dont think i could hold one
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 10:07 AM
awwww, they are so cute!! They look very happy and settled

I want a rat, i think they're so sweet! I was playing with one in a pet shop yesterday and i so nearly bought it!! I think if i do get one i'd get a rescue one as apparently my local animal shelter is overrun with them
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 10:39 AM
sadly yes - recues and breeders are the only way to go... where rats are concerned we ar very very strongly anti pet shop. if you did want one at any time, email me and i can give you some advice, and some addresses/telephone numbers of some breeders and rescues Also remember - they must be kept in at least pairs, and it's cruel to keep them alone

xx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Awww I am not really a ratty fan (cos I'm a bit scared of them ) but those are beautiful - I love the colour of them they are gorgeous and very cute :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Well hopefully Peaches will be producing more of the same in several month's time - when she's old enough, and we find a suitable stud buck She was pick of her litter - and i am VERy lucky to have her as a start to my line, as her breeders would have kept her as PoL - but as they are holding off on breeding for a year they decided to keep the boys instead - the boys are equally gorgeous, but peachy is SPECIAL!

still... i can't help but ooooo and aaaaahh over viv's colour - I've always wanted a russian silver!

xx
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 11:53 AM
They are beautiful! I used to keep rats and had to 'train' one for use in a film - he was filmed doing all sorts of stuff on my dining room table, while the film crew took video and digital stills. He was then remoulded into a cartoon - complete with trainers etc. for the series on TV "I am not an animal" - my cat and one of my owls were also used for the film. I have put a pic on another thread as I didn't want to hijack your thread with your beautiful silver and blues.

They do make lovely pets but yes, I would agree - get them from a decent breeder not a pet shop.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Great pics, nice colours
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 12:57 PM
They are so pretty!! :smt007
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran