Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2017, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 15th August

Good morning everyone.

I hope all two and four legged friends are well.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Lovely sunny warm day here, been for a walk very small one bit late today and to hot already for Dillon. Plus he was sulking al the plums on the tree have gone.
More jobs in the house today then pick up car later having job done today for it's mot certificate. Need to then pop to get some shopping.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Good morning all.

We are off to Torquay this morning. My Gdaughter is expecting another baby in October, a brother for Kyla. She is having a baby shower in Sept and I have several little gifts for the babe but I want something for Kyla, just so she doesn't start to feel left out. Any ideas gratefully appreciated!

Lovely day here so far, have fun everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Good morning
Got up and the dog went running into my parents room..kota was going mad, i got dressed and came out and called her, she came out all happy...deags then went in and again was all growly...i thought we had a burglar....Nah, just my dad Lol he has apparently got a bad tummy and had the day off work..apparently 2 staffies jumping on your tummy doesn't help Lol. I was also supposed to be meeting my cousin who has cancelled due to.........an upset tummy!! so be careful there may be a bug doing the rounds
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope all goes well with the car Lynn. Sounds as though you are nearly there with the house and then you can see what you can get for it and move forward.

Lovely morning here now after thunder etc during the night and pouring hard when I got up so a later walk with her ladyship. We were going to my son's this afternoon to help with his door step but he now has a job interview so put off until tomorrow.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Nippy, you are very much like me...i never want the little one who is already here to be left out, when my mate used to have her babies i would take her eldest boy out for the day on his own and ruin him Lol then the twins on another day.
I am not really sure what little ones are into nowadays, i know she is only little but what about a little necklace or something? that way she can always keep it and know you gave it her when the baby came
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Quick Gill update.
Just phoned her she is sounding much better and stronger. Steroids doing their job she is eating like a horse . Blood test Thursday so she is hoping transfusion not now needed. Measurements done for stair lift in the meantime she has been left bars to help her on and off the chemical toilet she uses downstairs.
She has had a couple of falls and some upsetting things said one by a friend who asked her what will Peter do when she is no longer here and a person who parked in their disabled space outside the house so when Peter pulled up with her he had to go and ask them to move.
The woman driving said her friend had cancer so they could use the space ummm no you can't it's residential. Peter explained and the woman must of realised Peter is an elderly gentleman and said to him well your wife has had her life.
Good job it wasn't me out with Gill I would've punched her lights out. Metaphorically anyway.
She has her next consultant appointment on the 29th of this month. I asked if she felt they might offer her the chemo now she seems a lot better she seemed unsure and isn't expecting it to be offered but hopes they might offer her something. Will have to wait and see what that appointment brings.
You know you said hopefully there would be a miracle griff and I felt that day we were out miracles well maybe we aren't.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Lynn, think that is good news if Gill can only keep it up and keep pushing forward. I pray she continues to do well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Thank you Moyra been texting her so knew she was doing better but to hear her sounding so much stronger was pretty amazing.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Lynn, thanks for the update, good news indeed, Can't believe what that woman said, nasty uncaring comment.
Will be check in again tonight, bye for now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >