Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 07:05 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 13th August

Good morning all, How lovely to see Eileen back. Glad you managed to get away for a holiday Eileen, expect you needed the rest.

Norma, sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you are ok now.

Griff, hope you are faring ok but do take things easy, don't like the sound of your chest.

June, Your girls certainly keep you busy, Do hope Lona is ok.

Lynn, better luck with car hunting today!

Have a good day all, Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 07:09 AM
Good morning sleepy heads

Do hipe yu are having a good lie in this morning Moyra.

Lovely pictures of the baby hobbits Eileen. My Granddaughter has two teeth and has been eating solids for two months, weighs in at a hefty 10 kg and spends most of her time sitting up but is also trying to crawl.

Hope you find a car very own Lynn and well done on selling the Peugeot

Lovey and sunny here. Just off for Teasel's walk and then might do some gardening, needs tidying after the holidays.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 07:10 AM
Oops Moyra we have cross posted Anyway good morning
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning all
wow, look at the twins now!!! beautiful girls, hope you are all well Lacey and big hugs to your mum as always
Moyra, i am o.k, i am sure the chest thing is nothing to worry about
Morning Sue, we were promised sun and i have greyness with Drizzle!!
Lynn, good luck again with the car hunt
TW, Lol that did make me laugh about Zen and the fish
Harvey, i am taking things a bit easier
waiting for a delivery of doors today...need to hand my monitor back at some point too
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 08:10 AM
Good morning Moyra Sue and all to come
Thanks Moyra feeling ok now though for some reason couldn't sleep last night saw every hr on the clock ,do hope you and Amber are both well
Sue can you spare just a little of your sun PLEASE dull drizzly and windy here glad got the muppets out earlier
Griff do take care can't have you poorly hugs
Lynn hope your successful if car hunting today must be frustrating sure dillon will approve what ever you decide on
Losos hope you and the giant fluff balls are doing ok
TW hoping all's well at TTowersand Zen's leg is better
Brenda /Tyto enjoy whatever you've planned today
Gnasher hope the hip still on the mend no cartwheeling mind lol
MandyNippy LG hope all ok and just busy with other things
Nothing exciting (so far ) on the cards washing and tidying up the freezer realy exciting stuff lol
Hope all poorly 2&4 legged get better soon
Yeaaa a blink of SUN thanks Sue
Take care stay safe xxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Morning all, well we were promised greyness and drizzle and we have full on sun
Free electric day today so the washing machine is going crazy! Then I will be getting everything ready for tomorrow, the prospective Grandson-in-law is coming to lunch tomorrow so I must make a good impression .
I have decided to spend my birthday vouchers on some raspberry canes and a blueberry bush, so I will go and hunt them out next week.
Have a good weekend everyone x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.

Beautiful babies eileen and Lacey too of course.
Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.

Have to ring about the cars but of course in opposite directions. Will have to make a decision which one to see.

Have a good day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2016, 09:09 AM
I'd go for the one that needs least work, lowest mileage and the most recent MOT, Lynn. Check they have done any advisories though.
We've got grey and overcast as well, maybe sunshine later. Not cold though. No devestation this morning, maybe she knows I will murder her if she pushes the wrong buttons
Nippy I'm sure you'll more than pass muster and hopefully you will approve of him and he'll be allowed to stay Raspberry canes will be lovely, and the blueberries, gorjus on your breakfast cereal, how long before they will be mature
Norma how did you get Sue's sun so fast have a nanny nap later, not too late though because you won't sleep again.
Got a Hot Date with Sean Bean in an hour, then girls can get out for a stroll round.
Griff, hoping you get sorted and its nothing to worry about. Do not carry the doors on your own!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Call me cynical but has anyone else noticed how almost if not every day there is a new member popping up - always from the States - and always with some sort of problem? Today it's a gammy leg. To me, if something looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck- it's a duck!

Apologies to all those new members from the USA if I am wrong, and this is just a mere coincidence ... Dogsey is a very friendly site, but we have recently been subjected to a lot of anti-English racial abuse from a certain person and my antennae are hyper-sensitive!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Lol...Gnasher, I rarely post anywhere else...I feel safe in here lol
Nippy....you don't need to create a good impression, he will love you the same as we do!!
Lol...good girl Zen..give your mum a break
Hi Norma, you are like me...you know excitement lol
Doors are all here...2 deliveries about 3hours apart lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >