View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2013, 12:56 AM
I am logged in and have met the bonus entry requirements but every time I try to get my bonus entry I get this at the top

"Sorry authentication failed - please log-in via your Dogsey profile"
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Hi Katie,

Are you going in via your profile?

Are you using a different browser to normal?

Also, the Bonus entry will only be active until midnight on the competition site itself (even if I haven't taken it down from the Dogsey profiles) - as it classes now (ie after midnight) as the next day and the bonus entry will be disabled automatically.
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Hi Katie,

Are you going in via your profile?

Are you using a different browser to normal?

Also, the Bonus entry will only be active until midnight on the competition site itself (even if I haven't taken it down from the Dogsey profiles) - as it classes now (ie after midnight) as the next day and the bonus entry will be disabled automatically.
Via my profile and same browser. If the bonus entry was for yesterday then that will be why. Just wasnt aware that it was for yesterday thanks
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by Kitkat_ View Post
Via my profile and same browser. If the bonus entry was for yesterday then that will be why. Just wasnt aware that it was for yesterday thanks
Yeah sorry, it would have got disabled on the competition site an hour or so ago when the clock struck midnight. (I have to manually add/remove them from the Dogsey profiles)

You will have to try and get on earlier in the day - I usually announce them in the afternoon and they run until midnight (tho I will try to do them in the early hours if it all possible in future - today's was just a spontaneous one )
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Maybe you could put the requirement(s) and after that the date that the bonus comp is running on so no one is sitting there trying to click it like I was
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-01-2013, 01:25 AM
It should still let you go to the competition site, but it just shouldn't show the bonus entry button

What happens when you go to your profile now and click on the weekly entry link? Does it authenticate you to the competition site successfully? Or does it say authentication failed?
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2013, 01:30 AM
yes it did take me to the page but just said i wasnt logged in. If I click the weekly link it does come up and says "Authenticated successfuly"

If maybe you can add the date for the bonus competition then it would be helpful because people may not be sure if it an bonus competition or an error if you have added the bonus competition early. At least that way it easy to see when the bonus comp has ended.

As for getting on earlier it is genuinely me that I dont remember anything until its too late, I've been on all day haha
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2013, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by Kitkat_ View Post
yes it did take me to the page but just said i wasnt logged in. If I click the weekly link it does come up and says "Authenticated successfuly"

If maybe you can add the date for the bonus competition then it would be helpful because people may not be sure if it an bonus competition or an error if you have added the bonus competition early. At least that way it easy to see when the bonus comp has ended.

As for getting on earlier it is genuinely me that I dont remember anything until its too late, I've been on all day haha
If it is an old bonus comp of an early one*
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Yeah that's a good idea - I will put the date on the Profile for future bonus entries... in case one day I forget to take it down completely

Trust you to forget!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Hehehehehehe

Your midnight is 2am here!
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »