13-08-2017, 09:32 AM

Just thought somthing different to start off the day with
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Morning Sue , barry and all to follow.
Nice picture Barry.

Lovely day here today sun shining and pottering doing more jobs around the house well Gorden is i still have to find my mojo.

griff hope all is well with the cardiologist report Thursday.

Went for a short stroll earlier and the little staffie the one I saved from being taken away as she is always out had a go at Dillon second time in the last few months. She is usually so easy going. Dillon said hello very politely she sniffed then went for his face.
Not sure what is going on with some of these dogs. I would understand it if Dillon approached bouncy or aggressively he doesn't.
Another one to avoid then. Luckily it doesn't affect his easy going manner towards other dogs.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

Just thought somthing different to start off the day with
What breed of dog is that............
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Goodness, i have only just got up, Sues made pies, Lynns walked Dillon and Tumbleweed has posted lovely photos!!
One of the people were having a party and i was serenaded with out of tune, very loud singing until 1am lol. Sun is shining at the moment so will straighten my hair and run for the garden lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
One of the people were having a party and i was serenaded with out of tune, very loud singing until 1am lol. Sun is shining at the moment so will straighten my hair and run for the garden lol
That's what can happen in Summer, if it was Winter they would be indoors and a lot less noisy

Hope you can enjoy being out in the garden, I love just sitting and listening to the birds while watching the bees doing their work on the fruit flowers, only the blackberry still flowering now. (Plenty of flowers 'tho)

As usual at this time of day the big fella is strategically placed between me and the door, once I get up from this chair he knows it's w-a-l-k-i-e-s time and goes into his supercharged routine

See you all latter.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Afternoon to all on here. Late today as daughter came to lunch so didn't get to come on until now. Lovely and sunny so the new chairs got an outing in the garden. Have a good rest of day and evening. Love the tigger .