View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 04:07 PM
No but I have a few planned, i've just never got round to it yet. I just have one at the mo and it's not animal related at all, it's just a star, I just like stars, lol. I will have to get the finger out i'm useless.

One I have designed myself is pawprints of all my dogs and cats and hearts for those who I have lost before I designed the tattoo, which I am having either on my thigh or my calf as it's quite long and I will add to it with any future animals so can either take it up my thigh if I get it on my calf, or down my calf if I get it on my thigh (if that makes sense - I knwo what I mean!), haven't decided which yet, any views as to where are welcome!

I also have an non animal related one planned for my hip and I want a silhouette of a weimaraner and a rottie (which I already have printed out and ready) but not sure where to have them yet...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh and want my son's name on my back which I designed 5 years ago and still haven't had done!
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Your Tattoo is beautiful Stephanie, love the colours too

I'm still undecided where to put mine, hip sounds good dee dee but after chatting with my friend she said it might hurt more with it being a bit boney?
So thus far I'm banned from putting a deposit down until I'm absolutely sure of where its going to be placed for fear of regretting it and wishing it was somewhere else .... my friends know me so well!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 04:53 PM
anyone knkow any good sites that dont cost to get tattos off??

im booked to go next week with my mates - am sh1tting it!

oh and the name of the stuff that makes all the pain go away?? haha! seen some on ebay,... but unsure of the stuff??!

im after a nice star/butterfly girly pattern..... iid love my name or tuscans name in chinese symbols on my back - but im terrified they will put egg fried rice or summet on it......
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah, be VERY careul with the chinese symbols. There was a story in our local paper recently about a girl who got her boyfriends name tattoed on her shoulder. She just got the actual sounds of his name, some in lower case some in upper.

She was in a Chinese takeaway and was getting sniggered at. They told her her tattoo said 'supermarket'

The paper printed how it should have been written and it was nothing like what she had. The tattooist obviously didn't speak chinses, he was just working off a pattern!!!!!!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I've got a horses head. always wanted my Patchy dog... don't know where though and how big etc.
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
I've got a horses head. always wanted my Patchy dog... don't know where though and how big etc.

Thats My Dilemma!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 09:33 PM
haha - were deof going next week - lower back -

whats the name of the stuff though tht makes all the pain go away?? ???
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 09:11 AM
No offence, but if you haven't got planned out what you want, why have you booked for next week?!
Remember the tattoo is there forever, you need to be 100% sure it's what you want!

Sur i've posted this before, but check it out for Kanji tattoos & what they mean/are supposed to mean!
http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20031006.html
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 02:52 PM
no were gonna go enxt week and try book for that week

i have 2 picked out... i really like them both.

i know what i want (i have several wants) btu dont know which order to get them in
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >