Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2007, 12:35 PM

Kerb crawling

Is now a criminal offence in Scotland, they said offenders could even lose their licence.
Now I aint in favour of guys cruising around towns looking for a quicky but some guys do live in sexless marriages, some don't want a regular relationship etc, what worries me is, where and how are these guys gonna get what they're looking for.

Many countries on the continent have legalised places where such guys can go, and these places are controlled with health checks etc, the govmt is trying to protect innocent girls in the streets and quite rightly so, however, where are these guys gonna get what they're looking for.
Make no mistake, prostitution is the oldest proffession, so they say, and they do provide a service for those who need it.
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2007, 12:49 PM
You don't see kerb crawling around Brighton anymore, because what the girls do is put adverts in shop windows (newspaper shops etc) offering services such as a massage, and all you do is ring the number supplied.

Like you Dennis I dont have a problem with it and think this country should deal with this form of employment in the same way they do in Amsterdam, but then that's only my opinion.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 01:11 PM
I thought it was already illegal?
Becky
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I thought it was already illegal?
Becky
It only became illegal in Scotland this morning Becky.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
It only became illegal in Scotland this morning Becky.
lol-i bet everyone now is gonna step on the gas incase they picked up for kerb crawling!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
lol-i bet everyone now is gonna step on the gas incase they picked up for kerb crawling!
Aye, and get done for speeding.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Is now a criminal offence in Scotland, they said offenders could even lose their licence.
Now I aint in favour of guys cruising around towns looking for a quicky but some guys do live in sexless marriages, some don't want a regular relationship etc, what worries me is, where and how are these guys gonna get what they're looking for.

Many countries on the continent have legalised places where such guys can go, and these places are controlled with health checks etc, the govmt is trying to protect innocent girls in the streets and quite rightly so, however, where are these guys gonna get what they're looking for.
Make no mistake, prostitution is the oldest proffession, so they say, and they do provide a service for those who need it.
I totally agree, there needs to be something/somewhere for these people to go to.

Ian
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-10-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
I totally agree, there needs to be something/somewhere for these people to go to.

Ian
I guess religious people would say that place is called hell Ian...
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Thought I'd add the female perspective....I would much rather the thought of men using women who get paid and choose to do this for a living than the alternative to vent their frustrations...... but thats just my opinion, I mean the alternative doesn't really bear thinking about...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I guess religious people would say that place is called hell Ian...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAa

Sorry Steve I really did pmsl at that! :smt043
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »