Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-08-2010, 03:04 PM

He fell over!!

took lola for a afternoon stroll down to the park for a run around where we met her friend hector the labradoodle they were playing away nicley and me and the owner and her little girl was going to cross over the river to walk them a tad further.
any how the water was a little higher than it usualy was but not to high so we couldnt step on the step stones to cross I went first of course 1st step was fine 2nd step was fine so up to the bank i went sliped over flat on my left hand side DOH!! picked my self up to get up the bank again and wallop straight down on my knees with mybutt in the air lol i looked roungd laughing and see hectors owner in fot of hysterics and so was the girl (shes4) they were buckling over and the young girl was laughing so hard she said mummy i need a wee now lol my top was white when i left its not anymore
just thought id share the story with you all

steve
sarebear1982
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
took lola for a afternoon stroll down to the park for a run around where we met her friend hector the labradoodle they were playing away nicley and me and the owner and her little girl was going to cross over the river to walk them a tad further.
any how the water was a little higher than it usualy was but not to high so we couldnt step on the step stones to cross I went first of course 1st step was fine 2nd step was fine so up to the bank i went sliped over flat on my left hand side DOH!! picked my self up to get up the bank again and wallop straight down on my knees with mybutt in the air lol i looked roungd laughing and see hectors owner in fot of hysterics and so was the girl (shes4) they were buckling over and the young girl was laughing so hard she said mummy i need a wee now lol my top was white when i left its not anymore
just thought id share the story with you all

steve

Thats the kind of thing that would happen to me! Hope your pride has recovered

(Upset there's no photo evidence of this would have made my friday!)
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-08-2010, 03:14 PM
i wish it was on vidieo id have sent it to you been framed the funniest thing was when i landed lola thought goody play time lol
chihuahua4eva
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-08-2010, 09:25 PM
i am so gutted i wasnt there to see it ! lmao we could have got £250 from it lol