View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Your nan and grandad will appreciate the flowers griff. I got arsey with a volvo driver yesterday up my boot. Had his nose sticking out to the right of me most of the time and the same on roundabouts trying to get ahead. Didn't work. My car can move when the pedal hits the floor.
Some drivers you just cannot ignore.
They are realistic aren't they been admiring them for ages but every time Gorden said shall we get one or two couldn't justify it but to have them as a present is nice. Especially the little family of them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Evening all.

A lovely day here got home at 8 this morning from work I hasten to add, took Buster out then went to bed for a few hours.

Got up had a lovely shower took Buster out and had a cracking roast turkey dinner, hot chocolate pudding with cream and watching voice kids.

Lynn I love your "bird" family I had a cockrel for my birthday........Charlie he is called.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
was up and down all night because I dared to get a pizza and chicken wings from a new place down the road.
'evening Moyra New fast food outlets are notorious for bad hygiene and dodgy food. Usually the management (if you could call them that ) are from some other establishment that has been closed down by the health & safety people We avoid them, frankly I would rather go hungry, but never do 'cos we always have something in.

Hope that a few Alka Seltzers and some pain killers sort you out.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Little chicken family. And Dillon's tail.
And a very nice tail it is too funny how they manage to get into the shot isn't it

The horsey people at the back of us have started keeping chickens, yesterday I noticed one was outside and the pen door was open, so I persuaded the chuck to go back home and shut the door I thought it might be tricky but she went back in no probs
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Evening everyone, been absent for a couple of days cos I've really been a bit down, still not 100% at the mo, been reading on line & it's normal after ops, so will try to get out tomorrow for a change of scenery. It's supposed to help.

Love the bird family, Lynn.
Moyra hope you feel better soon
Kazz I watched Voice kids, they were brilliant wasn't they, hope Buster is feeling better.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
got involved in a road rage incident on the way...some Nob didn't use his indicators and was pushing into our lane...i swear he was an inch from my dads car!! somehow it was out fault...how do we know where he wants to be if he doesn't signal....lots of gestures from me and he got a bit of a fright when i jumped out the car Lol
Yes, I bet he wasn't expecting that You are right when you say "Use your indicators" that's what they are there for I won't ask you to elaborate on the 'hand gestures' I always think of you as such a nice lady

And I was remembering what you said about free entertainment yesterday because the RAF Band (from the base up the road) were playing in the pub garden near us, lots of stuff I like and they do the 'big band' thing perfectly. I think it may have been a practice for the 'Families Day' they are having on Thursday but it was nice to hear them playing and like you said it was 'free'
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I too am wondering if the effort is worth it
There's bound to be some days when everyone is tied up with one thing or another. I am not the most regular of contributers for several reasons.

Have you thought anymore about that 'long weekend' away
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
been absent for a couple of days cos I've really been a bit down, still not 100% at the mo, been reading on line & it's normal after ops, so will try to get out tomorrow for a change of scenery. It's supposed to help.
Hope it does help you Mandy and also hope that as the 'post op' effects wear of (and they will) you feel more chirpy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Yep have to agree some time's people have more things to do than be on here but it is worrying when the usual peeps disappear. No way of knowing if they are ok.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Thank you Losos, I know it's not like me, (that must be a good thing) don't like feeling like this.
I agree it's been quiet on here lately but it could be the weather getting people out more and later than normal maybe
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2