Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
paddys mom
New Member!
Female 

14-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by MaryS View Post
Someone should tell my dog it makes no sense to disguise yourself as a fox when intent on catching a rabbit

I also read somewhere that a dog is spreading its own scent on the article to 'take ownership' of the area.....both reasons are plausible i reckon but why do they only ever roll on one side (left in my girl's case)??

Mary
Max is always on his left as wll for some reason.!!!
freddie-frecks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Freddie rolls in fox poo wherever we take him and his fur is mainly white! The other day we took him to the woods and when you first arrive in the woods you go up a slight hill and we got as far as the top of the hill and he started rolling so i pulled him up by his collar, got poo all over my hands severly told him off and my boyfriend insisted that we went straight home as punishment! so we turned round started heading back to the car, got near the car and he started rolling again ! i couldn't believe it he obviously didn't realise we was cross with him so yet again i severly told him off, carried on walking, thought he was following us and low and behold he was rolling in the poo again!! arrrgghh he was really in the bad books that day lol typical spaniel
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 03:04 PM
urgh yuk..... when we lived in london they used to love rolling in fox poo - yuk!

Fortunately there are no foxes here in colombia so now they roll in horse wee!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4