View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ciárna_Brighid
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-06-2011, 11:55 PM

Ciárna, my Labrador and Tweet-Tweet the Canary that Died Today, Sunday.

Hi everyone. I said in a thread earlier that I would tell you a funny story about Ciárna and my little canary.

I was given Ciárna on the 23rd of October 2009. A few weeks into having Ciárna I cleaned out my canary by washing the cage. By accident the bird got out (in the house) and Ciárna ran after it, caught it in her mouth whilst I was running after Ciárna to get the bird from her mouth. I caught up with Ciárna and at one end of her mouth all I could see was a beak and the other end was the bird's tail!!!! I removed the bird from Ciárna's mouth, put the bird back into his cage and as soon as I put the bord back into it's cage he jumped to the top perch and started to sing!!!!!
I could of sworn he was going to die from shock, from being in the monster's mouth!!!!!!

This evening, before I buried the bird, Ciárna was ready to play with it again!!!!
Cachapman710
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Aww that made me smile!!I think my boy would of swallowed the canary whole!

Sorry to hear you canary has died!

How do you pronounce your dogs name? x
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Sorry to hear Tweet tweet has passed. Your Lab has a soft gundog mouth bless her xx