Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2006, 01:18 PM

Puppy called Tigger

Met a Boxer pup called Tigger (named for bouncing) and he's a lovely little thing who was out with his owner a nice man in his 60's who lost his older Bullmastiff last year, he has another Bullmastiff Lucy and Tigger is the new addition.
He walks with his son and his dogs a GSD Storm, and Boxer Ruby, the pup Tigger (named by his grandchildren) was bouncing about all over the place and what made me smile was Ruby the Boxer and my Tess who are the same age - (how we met up walking puppies) both be 2 in June watched the pup gambolling etc and had a look of distain on their faces as if to saying to each other
"See that pup eating sticks stones etc" and looked at us as if to say "we don't do that do we" As if Butter wouldn't melt.

Sal, Storm and Lucy weren't fooled by Tess and Ruby's innocence. And it didn't last long soon they were back to normal loopy mode and it was Tiggers turn to sit and watch, how the big girls played. I think he should fit in well.

My Sal and Tess are Staffies.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Isn't that lovely! Bet it is great fun seeing them all best buddies together
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Sounds as if a good time was had by all