Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2006, 06:34 PM

Cooked chicken bones!!!!!!

I am so angry so I hope you don't mind me letting off steam!!
The other day I saw Harvey with a chicken bone, I really couldn't work out where the chicken bone had come from...

Well I am here in the office and he has again run in here with a chicken bone I managed to get most of it from him but he has had some

It turns out he has been upstairs in daughter's bedroom and she has just walked downstairs with a black plastic bag full up with rubbish......... which is where he has got the bone from

How many times do you have to say "Don't leave food in your bedroom" and I have said it enough about the dangers of chicken bones...

Daughter says he shouldn't be in her bedroom.......... I could scream if I had enough energy, exhausted repeating myself!!!!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Easiest way is to ban eating in her bedroom.If she wont clear up after herself-then she should loose the priveledge of eating in there! I was never allowed any sort of food in my bedroom as a kid!!!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Steve she is nearly 19 and it is a real battle at times - attitude and the world owes her!!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Oh dear! Glad Harvey is ok tho. I had a similar problem when i was at work with Murphy. Boss used to have KFC all the time and leave the rubbish in a little bin in his office. Of course dustbin Murphy frequently used to help himself - cooked KFC bones and all! Used to give me a heart attack all the time. Stupid boss never did learn. Grrr!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2006, 06:50 PM
At 19 she is perfectly capable of clearing up her own crap!!! I thought she was a kid which is why i said about banning her eating in there!

Tell her to clear up or do her own laundry,cooking etc etc and then pitch a tent in the garden for her-it'll scare the bejesus outta her...
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2006, 06:52 PM
thanks Steve that put a smile back on my face x
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
After this event the other day my daughter scarpered for the weekend, probably to let me calm down!! Well just to say "quietly" so she can't hear - she has been lovely so so apologetic about the whole thing!!

We both said some horrible things to each other, and there was such an atmosphere - which we all dislike.

The long and short of it is "NO MORE FOOD IN HER ROOM"
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Steve she is nearly 19 and it is a real battle at times - attitude and the world owes her!!
sounds familiar to me - and my daughter is only just 11!!!!
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 06:09 PM
When I was young my room was a total Dump,even the Dogs would not eat anything that came out of there in fear of what they may catch But now I have a lovely clean tidy Bedroom they do grow out of it
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Amie View Post
When I was young my room was a total Dump,even the Dogs would not eat anything that came out of there in fear of what they may catch But now I have a lovely clean tidy Bedroom they do grow out of it
That was so funny, and put a big smile on my face x