View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Griff it was fun as I gave a running commentary while Sara sat on another settee and couldn't see what I saw. She was in stitches by the time I had finished. Hope you sleep better and LG doesn't get wander lust into your neck of the woods, seems he can go far in one night.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Just been reading about the exploits of the Lord of Saddleworth. Methinks he is in deep water and it's even possible he'll be needing a whole bundle of Junes pain killers when the Mem gets home I just hope that his Army trainning will carry him through the oncomming storm and we still don't know where he went but I'll wager it must have been a pretty good do to be up that late

Looks like we'll definately have some rain tonight which means the terrible two will be in and out all night and I will get about five minutes sleep

Moyra, as others have said please make a note of who you spoke to and try to get confirmation of what's going on, you should not be left wondering if you should, or should not, be at the hospital tomorrow, hope you see this in time but if not and you do go in I shall be thinkingof you.

All four of us went to Knettishall Heath today, as I expected it was full of people with dogs, but glory hallelulah not one of them minded Casey and he is definately much better now at approaching other dogs. Where we go it is allowed for them to be off lead and the other dogs were off lead as well.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Good evening Harvey - glad your good lady and yourself had a fine outing on the Heath. Nice day for it, altogether.
Have just been watching the BBC rendition of Midsummer's Night's Dream - I found it excellent. Was very pleasantly surprised as to me a lot of the Bard's work doesn't translate well into the modern idiom. This was a definite exception and Maxine Peake as Titania wonderful bit of casting. I new she was a good actress - just didn't realise exactly how good she is.
Despite suppositions to the contrary - my night out was a very innocent affair that involved neither booze nor cavorting. Just doing a favour for a friend which over ran it's expected time allocation. The Mem has all the details so at the Court Martial there is every likelyhood I'll be exhonerated.
Ha! Ha!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Hello,
Really late tonight but I've read through and oh dear LG been led astray whilst the Mem is away
Moyra I hope you are sorted tomorrow, it's awful if no one told you in advance that you not to go.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Hopefully there will be no Court Martial and LG won't be demoted to the ranks if he was doing someone a favour till 4am. One must wonder what sort of favour needs to be done till this time, but best not to use ones imagination to often eh
I liked the Midsummer Nights Dream, extremely well done, I too didn't expect much as I do prefer the traditional mode, was prepared to change channel actually but never did
Back very sore tonight, never had a siesta or painkillers today, maybe should have done as can barely move
Taken some painkillers and used the gel after a soak in Epsom salts, waiting for something to kick in so I get some sort of break from it and get a sleep
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Hope you can get a bit of relief and a decent night's sleep, June. Perhaps you will dream of Oberon. Goodnight, G.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5