View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 06:38 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good morning everyone,

Eileen hope you are getting over your jet lag. Griff, hope your mum didn't get any more grief yesterday.

TW June, sorry about your roses but they will soon grow again. Glad you got Nigel to do the rest!

Have a good day all, God Bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 06:59 AM
Hello Moyra and everyone, I hope you are all well today
Very overcast this morning but I must get my plants in.
Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 07:01 AM
Morning all. Griff I have the same problem when I go shopping in Asda, not that that is very often, can't stand the shop, my sister-in-law works there and she can't serve me as she is related to me. Mind you half the staff there don't know me so who would know. It is ridiculous. And she is a staff supervisor. Just shows they don't trust their staff. Anyway see if there is another number for the council and either have a word yourself and say it is making your mum ill or ask who she should get in touch with to make a complaint. You needn't even give her name or yours just say you have a complaint and who should you go to. There must be another person higher than the one making waves. I have had the same problem some years ago and managed to get it sorted out by going down that route.
Nippy your plants should be fine now to go out as it is warming up out there. Just be careful that those pesky slugs and snails aren't around waiting to have a munch. Eileen hope you have got over your jet lag. Oh June is Nigel insured? Maybe he should replace your roses. Stupid man.
Have a good day everyone. Off this afternoon on my holiday. Can't wait but I have to. Silly saying isn't it.
bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Good luck with the planting, and mums who are getting grief, so glad things were different when I worked on the phones and we were encouraged to be friendly with the person on the other end. The roses will be amazing next year after there drastic and surprising hair cut this year. Enjoy a lazy day today Eileen.
brenda have a lovely holiday.

I am out to lunch today with Beth after walking the Dillon and tidying up. Gorden home tonight and has a day or two extra due to the bank holiday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 08:25 AM
For Moyra. This came up on my home page and thought of you.

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/wellbei...11363982397732
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Interesting that diabetes medication is often to blame.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Good morning fellow members it looks a bit grey and grim this morning , I am hoping it brightens up so I can finish in the garden. I need to cut the front lawns today.

Enjoy your day everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Took a trip on the Bluebell Railway yesterday including Teazle, she loved it and meeting other passengers as well

tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2015, 09:36 AM

Train pulling into Sheffield Park on Bluebell line
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Good morning

Have a good holiday Brenda

Enjoy your lunch with Beth Lynn

Good morning Nippy and Moyra

Lovely day here got warm again whilst walking Teazle. Washing drying nicely and have put in the French bean plants. Just hope they are ok not like the runner beans as I have lost half of those. Have put some more in posts in the green house so hopefully will get some more. Will water the garden with slug killer tonight so that should keep them at bay for a while

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >