Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2023, 06:27 AM

Musing Monday 10th July 2023

Morning peeps. Hope you all had a good evening and night. The sun is up but the forecast is for heavy rain. I wonder if they have ever weighed it? Hope you all have a good day and stay dry when walking those lovurely dawgies. Did anyone watch that beautiful programme last evening of wildlife? That beautiful fox and that amazing blue rifle bird. Fabulous.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2023, 08:02 AM
Morning Brenda
No, I didn't see the program, is it BBC?? I could watch it on iPlayer when deags is in bed....she gets very involved with nature programs lol
Not sure what to do with myself today, I am very very stiff and sore so I know I can't sit around
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2023, 09:14 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all to follow.
Gorden is over looking after Freya and I'm here with Brewster, managed to get the housework done without too much interference.
Washing on the line as it is sunny with a nice breeze, Brewster was having a nap in the garden and not sure why but the Starlings took off and as usual they hit the kitchen window, he came and sat on the decking while one was sitting recovering and then came in.
He is like Dillon was happy to watch the birds hop about but not chase.

griff hoping the stiffness wears off soon.
I didn't watch that brenda, might take a browse through the channels to see if I can find it.
Chris Teddy seems to be doing so well.
Kazz glad you enjoyed the food festival, did you buy any interesting bits to eat ?
Sue I hope today is a nice easy one for you.
Lol brenda would be interesting to know if they have weighed the rain.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2023, 09:16 AM
It was on itv so yep on an iplayer of some sort. I had a dog that loved watching progs of any sort with dogs or something moving. He loved Come Outside. Hm before you were born probably. lol!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2023, 09:27 AM
Well another trip to the council tip completeted . Got rid of that wood contraption for the water butt and 3 bags of branches that over hung our garage roof. All we need now is a bit of rain to test this pipework.
Ok pipework may not be exactly straight due to bottom pipe angle and extending the pipe to the bit behind the garden bush , but at last that contraption has gone

did test by pouring a watering can into the gutter and all seemed to work ok apart from a small joint leak as I mentioned before , old to new!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2023, 10:13 AM
Nice job Barry
Lynn, awwww bless him....scares the heck out of me when they crash into the windows. The birds at Steve's just let themselves in, he has had a couple of pigeons walk in for a mooch about and one sat on top of the cabinet in the living room lol, a magpie took himself off upstairs and was in the bedroom sat on the bedside table and a little robin comes to just inside the door and has a little nosy and goes again
Brenda, that's deags, she's obsessed by horses and cows and she recognises the music on adverts that have animals.... even if she is asleep she wakes up to watch, she likes sheep too, I reckon she would cack herself if she met anything in real life
I will probably be o.k tomorrow, just over done things a bit, my dad has become so bloody lazy that I feel obliged to help mum as best as I can but I am realising my situation has changed quite a lot over the last few months
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2023, 11:14 AM
Good afternoon everyone

Try to take it easy Kelly I know you want to helper mum but your health is important.

Enjoy your alone time with Brewster Lynn

Hve a good day Brenda. No I haven't watch that but might put it on to watch list. Spent some time over the weekend watch The Zoo on catchup (My5) Quite good.

Done the morning run, walked Teazle, helped Barry at the tip and cleaned the inside of my windscreen which has not been right since they put in the new one. Just hope I have now got rid of the smears. Back on duty this afternoon.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2023, 11:32 AM
The zoo is good Sue but my5 was playing up last night so we started the 2nd season of the Lincoln Lawyer on netflix.
We will dip in and out of the zoo when my5 decided to play nicely.

Popped a film on while Brewster is sleeping run rabbit run on netflix. (Thriller).
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Good afternoon all

Well a busy thread which is lovely.

LYNN Yes tried all sorts of things at the food festival. I have an agreement with myself to try something different from my usual every time I go out even if as a starter. Really enjoyable they are at Leaming Spa in Aug so may go with the girls. Sounds like your boy has a placid nature which is true to the breed I suspect.

Brenda I recorded a wildlife programme yesterday so will see what that was I like those type of programmes did you see the "spy camera" one
my question is if the spy camera was made to look like a "animal/fish" how did they film the spy camera animal with another spy camera animal? May of over thought that

Back in a minute someone at the door
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Always good to try something different Kazz.
He certainly does have a placid nature in line with the breed traits.
Of course he is also a little shark too while teething, but we are teaching him boop nose or paw to redirect the biting and also toys.
For the first time ever I have bought a doggy teething gel and it does seem to help him.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >