Originally Posted by Inca View Post
still on the fence veiwing here Stormey
You'll be dragged in or fall in soon
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Why did three people die in an armoured vehicle that was built to withstand a LOT.
The car wasnt armoured Azz although all Mercs are heavy cars anyway at over 2 tons and if it was-it would have been even worse cause of the additional weight and stiffening.When a car hits an imovable object like a concrete tunnel support at speed-the car stops immediately,but the internal organs inside humans bodies carry on moving forward so the heart for example literally tears itself from arteries.

Diana died through massive internal injuries and they found her after the accident crumpled up in the footwell of the car.When the car hit the pillar-she was shunted into the footwell and suffered fatal injuries.The paramedics massaged her heart to keep her alive and is why it stopped on route to hospital so i dont see any suspicions there cause the driver was obviously required to help resusitate her.

I know there are suspicious things surrounding all their deaths (2 others died also remember),but the logistics of arranging everything perfectly i think just wouldnt work.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6