View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:16 AM
OK if this had happened to an ordinary member of the public there is no way anyone would have been shouting murder.
They may have, you don't hear about most murders. When I was married to a man from the Met Police, there were 7-8 murders a WEEK in London alone. Most of them would have no "public interest".
By the way, I believe that Maddie was murdered from what I have read, but who knows how accurate reporting is.....
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Alright, for those who believe this is murder please explain how you think it was done. Who you believe was involved and who 'ordered' her death.
Becky
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:26 AM
My truthful and honest reply:

I don't care. I don't care whether she was murdered or whether it was an accident.

I had no interest when it happened and I certainly have no interest 10 years later.

I genuinely couldn't give 2 hoots about the royal family and what they do or don't do. Their lives are so far removed from my own that I feel absolutely nothing for them or what they do.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2007, 09:38 AM
One thing i always find funny is the people who say " ooo leave her in peace, it was the media who caused her death" Tend to be the same ones who buy the magazines/papers, watch the latest tv show and talk about the latest conspiracy theories, so by doing this they is still a market for all the crap shows, articals and such, maybe if people stopped buying into all these stories there would not be a market for the media to make them.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I don't think it was an 'accident'.

Too many things that raise suspicion.

1/ Why did it take over an HOUR to get her to hospital? When the nearest one was less than 6 minutes away? And they passed more along the way too.

2/ Why didn't they let the Mercedes engineers find out what happened to the car?

3/ Why did three people die in an armoured vehicle that was built to withstand a LOT.

4/ What if she was pregnant? What would this mean to those really in power? Imagine a step brother or sister to the future king that would almost certainly have been muslim?

5/ She was reported to have said that she was going to 'shock the world' with some news - what news would that be?

I'm sorry, but it doesn't sound like an accident to me!

I don't like the idea of royalty - as far as I am concerned all (nice!) people are equal, however, I liked Diana, as a person, because of what she was like to others, especially those in a less fortunate position.
1/ Wasn't that because Diana was in a very fragile state, they had to stop to administer medical treatment that the journey took so long. With regards to passing other Hospitals - wasn't that because the other Hospital didn't have an emergency stand by team to hand! Am I wrong in thinking this?

2/ I was led to believe that numerous tests had been done on the Mercedes vehicle by Mercedes!

3/ An impact with a concrete post at the speed the vehicle was traveling would not help the people inside the car even if if was an armoured vehicle.

4/ I thought tests done proved that she wasn't pregnant.

5/ We will never know will we - only speculate!

I liked Diana to - I thought she was a lovely person. I also feel that whatever the outcome of the inquest, if it comes out that it was an accident, everyone will then say there has been a cover-up. So it will never be resolved - those poor boys!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2007, 09:56 AM
3/ Why did three people die in an armoured vehicle that was built to withstand a LOT.
Going at speed, hitting a wall that was made to hold up a road and the three who died were said not to be wearing seatbelts, that to me is the strongest reason why it was an accident, as if she was truely worried about her life like she said in letters surely she would have made every attempt to make sure she was safe.

4/ What if she was pregnant? What would this mean to those really in power? Imagine a step brother or sister to the future king that would almost certainly have been muslim?
I am sorry I find that comment bordering on disgrageful, you seem to me putting a race element into the whole was it/wasnt it murder argument when there is no signs that. There is no proof she was pregnant to begin with and so what if the half brother/sister was muslim, they would have had little to no claim to the thrown(if this is what worried them, no proof to say there is.) so do you really think this is worth killing someone.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 09:57 AM
I think it was more than an accident,Why because there are too many unanswered questions.

The chuaffer was believed to have been on medication and was supposed to be an alcohlic,so why was there no evidence of this found at his appartment?He was at the apartment during the night in question.
Why were his Parents refused a request to carry out an independant Post Mortem?The french would not even give permission to have a witness present when more samples were taken from there son's body.

Why did it take the ambulance 20 mins to set off to hospital?

The car that was supposed to be involved was never found,Why?

The scene of the accident,the tunnel was closed for a few hours to gather forensic evidence,surely this takes more than a few hours,was this an attempt to destroy evidence?

MI5/6 were in France at the time of the accident I was led to believe,they also hold information about this which they won't release,Why?
Does it in someway have something to do with the royals?

Why has the bodyguard never ever talked about the crash,possible memory loss,maybe or has he been threatened to be bumped off also?

Will we ever know the truth-very unlikely,In my book it is Murder,made to look like a very tragic accident.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Why did it take over an HOUR to get her to hospital? When the nearest one was less than 6 minutes away? And they passed more along the way too.
Sorry, had to comment on this and other medical/ambulance related queries...

Depending where the nearest trauma unit/expert team was would then mean that the ambulance would have to go to that hospital.

An ambulance doesn't just drop a patient off at the nearest hospital. The nearest hospital could have been innundated at the time with another RTA, so it would make sense to take the casualties to another hospital.

As for the ambulance staff waiting 20 mins or whatever to transport - maybe the patient was too fragile to transport and they had to stabilise them before transport.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Those points are the very reason why it can't be murder unless MI5/6 were in charge of the ambulance etc. Sometimes it takes hours to stabilise someone enough to get them to hospital so I can't see that as a reason to say it is murder.
I do find it odd that the other vehicle involved was never found but i put that done to the incompetance of the french police not anything else. AFter all who is going to admit they are the responsible for Diana's death because of their actions?
It is the vultures of the media that caused this death and anyone who continues to buy anything because it has Diana in it or celebrity is also partly responsible. If everyone who claims to have loved her so much left her in peace then she wouldn't have her life constantly being persued by photographers.
Becky
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 10:16 AM
I don't think it was the media,the french Police interviewed a guy,when the car overtook him,he said the car was not surrounded by press etc....

When Diana was taken out of the car she apparently had a heart attack,they should have taken her to the nearest hospital,which was a Miltary hospital,so are used to dealing with emergencies,they would have also made sure they had a heart surgeon available,this didn't happen Why?
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >