Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 06:17 AM

Daily Threads, Tuesday, 9th August

Good Morning all, the sun is out already and although a lot colder a nice sunny start to the day.

Lynn, sorry the Subaru didn't turn out to be suitable.

Hope your dad ate the dinner you cooked him Griff.

June, hope Zen didn't do any more damage to the little house last night.

Have a good day everyone. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Hello Moyra and everyone, what a gorgeous day here today, forecast to continue for a few days too.
Shopping today !
Hope you are all well and are able to enjoy summer
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Morning all
Moyra, the tagine i cooked was for Steve but i needed a guinea pig Lol my dad ate two helpings Lol and is still alive this morning so it must have been o.k
Awwww Nippy, i am in the same boat, need to go and get some oat milk but really can't be bothered Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy and Griff and any to follow. I am around but not got much input these days as nothing changes here in my world. So have a good day all and I will keep popping back to see how you are all doing. I do occasionally put my answer in to some of the threads. Have a happy day peeps.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Brenda that is just how I feel. I sometimes wonder if I could get a job with the met office..... I just seem to post about the weather!
Never mind we are still here supporting good ole Dogsey!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Here is the forecast for Bolton, raining was very overcast and dark, sorted girls out, came in and within minutes rain was lashing at the windows Checked and everyone was inside.
Zen had made another start on the floor, I take a deep breath before I open the door these mornings nothing like as bad as the other day, must have caught her early on in her progress this time. Am still collecting bricks in readiness for the whole lot to have been demolished. Every day is a day nearer bricks and mortar and a concrete floor
Hoping Pepsi was fine last night and not sick again, Nippy.
Got the bone run later, fingers crossed the rains passed over
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Morning to you all! Here it's another hot day in paradise!

Have just come back from taking the doglets for a very brief, and I mean brief, walk around the top half of my land. There must have been a fox or something similar walking across it 'cos the pair of them were going in all directions trying to pick up the scent.

I always keep them on their leads on that part of the land to make sure they don't dive under the hedges and into next door's "jungle" where I can't get to them, No fun scrabbling on your tum under a 4 feet wide hedge to retrieve an errant 4 legged and as it's happened a few times they stay on their leads, until we reach the cart track!

Think both of them were celebrating "cloth ear" day as well, and as neither of them would listen they got turned round and brought straight back home in disgrace! Will have another go this evening but might take them one by one and do some training whilst we're there.

Now off to give the "little black devil" a shower, but knowing him have no doubt I'll be the one covered in suds and wet through! Just one of he joys of being a dog owner!

Have a good day and don't do anything I wouldn't do ... which gives you a lot of leeway!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Managed to change my bed, think I ought to consider getting a single adjustable bed. I find it murders these days to change double sheets and duvets. only trouble is would there still be room for both Amber and myself?

Was going to pop up the shop but my battery on the car is flat having not used her for days on end. She needs a good run out. Put the charger on and shall leave it a while, then give her another go. Pain in the bum. Too much trouble to lug blue out of her nesting place although in fact I ought to. Either that or sell her since I never use her. As you gather I do not like going out unless its an absolute necessity. I am a hermit. Still my new glasses will need collecting soon so I should keep the battery topped up for when I need to go and collect them.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hope the bone run is worth it at a safe journey too. Not long now until the new kennel is built and you spoil Zen's fun

Enjoy the shopping Nippy and perhaps a carvery on the way home

Hope your walk was good and no disappearing under hedges happened Chlosmum

Pleased dad survived the cooking Gtriff and hope Steve appreciates your efforts.

Good morning Nippy and Brenda.

Lovely day here, warm and sunny. Teazle walked, bank run done and also blanched some carrots (home grown). Off the cut the lawn edges and then cut it later. Boiler being serviced today too so all happening here

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Sue, pop by and do my lawn...pleaseeeeeee Lol. I doubt as if Steve will appreciate the effort....maybe i should put laxatives in it Lol
Brenda...very little happens in my life but i still witter away...hope you are o.k?
Moyra, hope the battery charges up and you manage to get to the shops
TW....oh dear, well at least you caught her before she did too much damage
Lol Chlosmum...hmmm that sounds familiar, you give the dog a bath yet end up more wet yourself Lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >