Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday,2nd August.

Good morning, Am tired again this morning another restless night. Hope everyone is ok this morning, Take care, very wet out there, must get Amber for her walk.

LG, Glad you are gradually on the mend, take it easy.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope you manage a nanny nap later Moyra and it is wet underfoot here too.
Lauren leaving in a few minutes.

Gorden in the loft today we need a new extractor fan for the bathroom upstairs it stopped working yesterday. Possibly down to teenagers leaving the light on.
Some gardening and tidying may look for some cars not sure yet.

Hope everyone is feeling well and all our four legged friends are too.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow, sorry to hear you didn't get a good night's sleep Moyra but hope that a walk with Amber will lift your spirits a little.
Weather here is grey and not very warm but at least it's not raining (yet!).
I was up early and out with the dogs so they will sleep away the morning, well three of them will, Danger Curls is full of beans as usual and is busy getting under my feet, irrespective of what I'm doing she feels that her input is vital.
Have a good day all and whatever you do, be careful out there! Bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Morning Lynn - cross posted with you - hope you have a good day whether it's cars, horticulture or busy tidying up. Hope your OH doesn't meet anything that squeaks and scuttles up in that loft of yours, quite distracting if one is doing electrical work! lol !
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Morning Gordon fingers crossed the loft has been quiet and will remain quiet. Next doors poison seems to get them now before they find their way into our loft.
If he did meet one not sure who would squeak the most.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Morning all
Moyra, i really think you need to head back to the Dr's and tell them you still aren't right and you are having problems sleeping...i am sure you like me have plenty on your mind to keep you awake
Lynn, lol that did make me laugh...don't know who would squeak the most Lol. Hope he can sort the extractor easily
Morning LG, you've a good little minder there in the form of Danger Curls
Not a lot planned for me today...it is raining, Kotas back is open a wee bit so i will be keeping her in today, can't be bothered with going out
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Morning all. Moyra go back to the doctors. Gordon you know they are great minders and always where you want them to be. If they aren't we would worry where they are or what are they getting up to. Mine is behind my chair so when I move the chair I have to look first incase I run over his toes or feathery bits on his legs. Beginning to brighten up here so hopefully the next walk will be a little drier. The spider is no more. Sorry it was smallish and black so had to go. It was under my bottom sheet near my pillow. If it had been one of those that run across the carept in the evening then yep I would have caught it and put it outside. Don't do small black ones. Bit like false widow that was around last year. At least it wasn't called Aragog. Book by the way is brilliant. As long as you can get into character you won't go far wrong if you read it. I know some aren't into Harry P but each to their own. Sad that it was the last of the Musketeers. They have been putting the films on a lot lately. Have a good day all. Lynn give us a clue as to what you are looking for and maybe we can all put our thinking caps on for you re the car. Off to dry hair and have a read. Have told daughter Sara that I may have finished it by tomorrow so that she can have a borrow. bfn Take Care all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Olympics start this coming weekend, so nothing else on at all. Casualty not on now till end of August I think that will be the last of The Musketeers as can't see where they'll go to start another series, ones shacked up with the Queen, ones Gorn Orf with 'is woman, ones having a baby with his......loved the series though. Wall to wall sport for the next few weeks, at least the same thing isn't on both channels at once, small comfort I know, and I'm sure there are people wanting to sit through an endless procession of sport, but its not me. The equestrian stuff always seems to be shown at a silly time.
LOL at Gorden meeting up with a furry squeaky thing, thank goodness you seem to have routed them and they've gone elsewhere.
Danger Curls lurves ya LG, why else would she be a permanent fixture, she seems to have resisted all attempts at resettlement
Got the bone run today, going to give them a ring, my freezers are almost empty. Gave Alun 3 bags of bones last week and girls have chomped their way through the last delivery. Done another order which will be here on Thursday, so along with today's bones will be at full capacity in no time at all
Griff, hoping Kota's back is OK, wonder how she's managed that.
Dry here, overcast and cool.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Morning everyone from another hot day in Hungary.

I'm walking around like a zombie because HRH woke me up at 1 am and again at 4 am. Poor girl has a UTI and needs to go pee in the night. Still, I suppose it's better than her wetting her bed in her sleep!

Took me ages to get her to come in the first time because every dog in the neighbourhood was barking and madam decided she had to stay outside to guard HER garden. I hate it when that happens but at least being summer it isn't too cold at the moment!

Managed to get another hour's sleep when I let her out a 4, just left the front door open and would have slept longer if the evil shnevil hadn't decided to bounce on me!

The joys of owning dogs!

I'm now trying to summon up the energy to drive to town as there's shopping to do.

Enjoy your day!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Oh no Chlosmum...sorry to hear your girl is poorly....i know how bad they are though so feel sorry for her, could you boil up some pearly barley and add the water to her food? it works in humans so wonder would that work with dogs?
TW, do you have a firestick at all?? there are apps for uktv, bbc, all4, stv, itv etc...you can always find something to watch, the all4 one is good as they have shedloads of boxsets and series all on there for you to watch. I am not a massive sports fan at all and it does annoy me when all the channels have sport on, could you imagine if we were still limited to 5 channels....hell on earth Lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >