Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 09:17 AM

Morning Dogsey Thread, (Sunday)

I usually copy the week before's heading but for some reason it wasn't having it this morning. I hope I am not duplicating with anyone.

Good Morning all,

Lynn, hope Gordon can get hold of Matt to check all is ok with him. It would be a shame to lose his services because of the Bank's fault.

Griff, do hope Deagon is much better this morning.

Myra, hope too that you are feeling much better.

Nippy Jenny, hope your aches and pains and bruising is now on the mend too.

June, Hope your finger is starting to right itself. Funny about Lona and the stile.

Everyone else who may be suffering do hope you are all better soon. Have a good day all, raining here, stay safe, dry and warm and above all stay fit and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Morning Moyra. I reciprocate what Moyra has said. Hope you are better today Moyra. June have you tried giving Lona some food to reward her for good behaviour for sitting by the stile? Sun is trying to come out. Been for first walk and dropped a pressie off to Tyto's friend Skye the westie. Oo the sun really did shine then. Gordon what exactly is Scout doing that you find wrong? Well off to do some tidying, there is always that to do. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Good morning

I also agree with Moyra and hope all those feeling unwell have recovered or are on the road to recovery.

Dull and damp here. Drizzling when I took Teazle out so not many people about

Have a breadpudding mixture soaking and about to make the crumble toping for apple crumble. Spoke to sister in law yesterday who said she would come for Christmas and would come on the 24th and could we take her home on Boxing Day - she has now decided to come on the 23rd and go home on the 27th Her heating has broken down so I think she is trying to stay warm for a few days longer. So I had got all meals sorted but now need to find another two! Also I have to help Paul (eldest) buy paint etc and get to his to start the decorating. Was hoping to start early Saturday morning but looks now that we can take everything over then and move furniture and start in earnest on the Sunday. I am hoping to get his lounge all done by the 30th. The best laid plans of mice and men etc.

Hope every one has a good day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Been trying to get online for ages but going nowhere, resorting to phone. Another month till my Virgin installation, will I last that long before I chuck the lot through the window It is Mabs not Lona who is playing up, I think she's having me on, there were no vans parked there for the first time in weeks, so not that, absolutely nothing at all to give her any reason whatsoever to play up. Lona is her mother and she fell in the canal whilst inspecting the bullrushes as I was playing silly devils with Mabs. Says heavy rain here today, has rained but dry at present. Sue you are juggling family over Christmas from the sound of it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Sorry June, I get your dogs mixed up. They are all so lovely. So it is Mabs and the stile. Most strange.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Quiet on here this morning. Just starting to watch Olympia. Still like watching it. June hope Mab's behaves today. Try the food thing. It may work.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Just back from taking Cariad to the vets, her face was all swelled up on one side, she was letting me look so far, and then yelping. Rang vets and said to them if it was summer I would think it was a sting or bite and give her piriton. Got an appointment for 1.40 and they are saying it is some sort of allergic reaction and vet was saying she had a wasp in her kitchen only the other day, Cariad HAS eaten a wasp in the past and thats what she looked like. Vet can't find anything at all, temp is up very slightly, lymph glands are a bit swollen, there are no broken teeth or an abcess indicated. She's had a jab to bring the swelling down and got some tablets for her, take her back on Tuesday if still swollen or before if I am concerned. She is fine, eating well, went for a walk quite happy, apart from half her face swelled up like a balloon. Walk with Lona and Mabs went well, left the line trailing and picked it up before we got anywhere near the stile and put her back onlead, didn't give her a chance to play up. Brenda, she did this stunt a couple of years ago, and she won't come for food, she knows whats what and doesn't fall for the obvious, you've got to outwit her (and she is usually 2 steps ahead of me) or get there before she has chance to start her little games. Going to get something to eat now, I am starving, friends having fun and games with her drip, and they've rung the consultant at home, this is not good at all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Oh June I hope your friend will be OK. Stopped watching the horses and decided on a film. Unfortunately it is about a German shepherd so some of it is watched through very misty eyes. Thinking of you and your friend. Pleased to hear Mab's behaved.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-12-2014, 03:06 PM
She had no choice Brenda, I was in there before she had chance to consider the idea. Of course it was Cariad's turn anyway today, I think they have a rota to keep me on my toes! Just glad the vets think the same as me and an allergic reaction, and not expensive dental surgery,my life was passing before my eyes and my card was pulling my purse around itself, sobbing bitterly
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Sorry missed that bit about Cariad. Where had she been prior to her face swelling up?Hope she will be ok. Back to the film.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »