View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 08:50 AM
oooooh wonder what was said? Mmmmm big secrets, mabye Pollyanna is cooking up something between her and Reah I love the way you always seem to be there at the right time to catch these lovely photos, it was the same with the one you took of Bruce and Skye sitting on the newly upholstered window seat.
Steph, you should put all these pics into a little album with some quotes. It might even sell
Well done....again.....By the time I have figured out how to put the bloody lens on Chris's camera all the action is over. I think I will have to buy myself a little point and click esp for doggie action shots.....mmmmm birthday in a few months....now there's a thought, will have to whisper sweet nothings into chris's ear....just like Pollyanna

Elaine xxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
oooooh wonder what was said? Mmmmm big secrets, mabye Pollyanna is cooking up something between her and Reah I love the way you always seem to be there at the right time to catch these lovely photos, it was the same with the one you took of Bruce and Skye sitting on the newly upholstered window seat.
Steph, you should put all these pics into a little album with some quotes. It might even sell
Well done....again.....By the time I have figured out how to put the bloody lens on Chris's camera all the action is over. I think I will have to buy myself a little point and click esp for doggie action shots.....mmmmm birthday in a few months....now there's a thought, will have to whisper sweet nothings into chris's ear....just like Pollyanna

Elaine xxxxx
It's a small digital snap one. It's usually on the side so i suppose I am lucky as long as Reah doesn't know I am picking it up as she hates the camera as a rule.....but she was half alseep on that one
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 02:39 PM
reah is as daft as a bottle of pop so is the cat by the looks of things
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 02:41 PM
She's saying "Shhh, Mum thinks we're cute and adorable so act natural and I wont put mouse guts in your food tonight!!''

Yeah, I've seen "Cats & Dogs" I know what they do!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Lovely photo, so sweet
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Awww, that's really cute!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Lovely photo, so sweet
Originally Posted by random View Post
Awww, that's really cute!
Thank you both, they are curled up together this morning.....mind you Polly has been out and got wet (raining) so she's not daft
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2