View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2008, 04:04 PM

APAM rescue in Romania,help required (threads merged)

We set up this non-profit animal protection association with the purpose of being close to these mute creatures whose eyes are asking mercy and help from us.Our purpose is to save as many animals as possible

APAM is - financed from donations and sponsorships - which deals with providing shelter to foster abandoned animals, with the sterilization and castration of pets with the purpose of preventing their uncontrolled breeding, with the entrustment of animals to persons wishing and assuming the responsibility of their proper taking care and with campaigns for rehabilitating the respect for animals.

As Christmas is coming lets remeber that this is not just for people
http://www.apam.ro/index.php?set=en
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2008, 04:08 PM
As the Christmas is coming i wanted to send you all a letter. For all of us will come nice moments spending with familly and friends in a warm space with food and gifts arround ....but please remember about the stray animals who doesnt have this luck, who are staying in cold and without food....without a gift from Santa .
Some of you i know that want to donate something for the animals for Christmas, i am not telling you to donate to ours Animal Protection Association - APAM ( but if you do you will make lots of stray animals happy) ...you can donate or do something nice for a animal in need. Litlle by litlle we can make this Christams to be a happy one for stray animals too.

Thank you for reading my letter and wish you all a great day,
Cristina & animals
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks for reminding us, but I fear you have no worries from the lovely people on Dogsey! None of them will forget our beloved, neglected animals this Christmas, have no fear of that! Keep up your good work, you are a true Star! xxxxxxxxx
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2008, 04:14 PM
thank you Helena
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Great reminder, but I'm afraid we already donate to National Canine Defence...I sponsor Duke, PDSA and World Wildlife, Monthly. Wish I had more but then I have all my gang to feed too
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Good letter Cristina and welcome to Dogsey.
I support our local rescue centre (where we got Mo from) and give them a donation and food at Christmas, as well as something for the staff to nibble over the Christmas period
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 06:28 PM
I was thinking of that when I was wrapping the hairies Christmas presents... infact tbh I had a little cry, when I thought that some dogs/animals are all alone without someone to love them So I gave myself an early Christmas present... I went on Dogs Trust and am now sponsoring Madge!!!
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2008, 07:36 PM
all are good news...God Bless You...i wish to be peopple like you here arround us
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2008, 07:16 AM

Puppies - disinfected, 2 months old, first vaccine - are waiting for a home where they deploy their energies and show their affection
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2008, 07:25 AM

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »