Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Patch was merely offering advice as an agility trainer. There are many people who do ot realise the age limits on agility.You would thank her if it benefitted your dog.

You did state on another thread that you wanted to enter your bitch into a competition so no wonder we thought she had been training on all pieces of equipment?
And on this one

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=70061
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi i have a irish staff that i rescued from leighs cat n dog home.I am trying to find a training club who will make us members.Do you know of any near the Bolton area.I would be ever so gratefull if you could help me and Bruno.We live in Bolton.Bruno is about 18 months old.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by jannie View Post
Hi i have a irish staff that i rescued from leighs cat n dog home.I am trying to find a training club who will make us members.Do you know of any near the Bolton area.I would be ever so gratefull if you could help me and Bruno.We live in Bolton.Bruno is about 18 months old.
Hi, if you have a look here there are a few clubs within about a half hour drive from Bolton

http://www.agilitynet.com/activepages/clubs.asp
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-09-2007, 07:30 PM
i didnt mean it in a bad way but when i read your thread i got annoyed.Yes she likes to run through tunnels and when i said she runs up and down things i meant the tunnels.

KIA IS ONLY 9MONTHS OLD SHE IS FAR TO BUSY PLAYING SHE DOESNT DO ANY TRAINING THE ONLY TRAINING SHE DOES IS PUPPY CLASSES.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Patch is always very helpful and offers great advice which many Dogsey members have benefitted from.

I think there has been crossed-wires here, you perhaps thought she was criticizing when she was only concerned you may be putting your puppy's health at risk by doing jumps etc. She was only looking out for what is best for you and your dog, which is only a good thing is it not?

I don't see any reason for you to get annoyed by what she said no need to SHOUT:smt002
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Thank you for the list,i am now going to see if we have any joy let you know,Thanx from bruno.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Please do jannie, and if you do start training take lots of piccies for us to share the enjoyment please

If you have`nt seen it yet, this post will hopefully give you lots of encouragement along with all the other doglets on the thread which the post is from below

http://www.dogsey.com/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=48

amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Patch is always very helpful and offers great advice which many Dogsey members have benefitted from.

I think there has been crossed-wires here, you perhaps thought she was criticizing when she was only concerned you may be putting your puppy's health at risk by doing jumps etc. She was only looking out for what is best for you and your dog, which is only a good thing is it not?

I don't see any reason for you to get annoyed by what she said no need to SHOUT:smt002
Yes i know patch is very helpfull i just dont like when people say iam putting my puppys health at risk.I want all of you lot to know that.My dogs are world i would never do anything to put them at risk.it just makes me upset when people get the wrong impression.Kia wont be starting full time alligaty yet she does do some ring craft like the show in october which i will have pics..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2