Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2018, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 4th July.

Good morning everyone. Hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Harvey perhaps you can plant a tree to put Lara's ashes under. Feel for you (Hugs).

Lynn, seems you have to do so much homework before you go into buy these days. Happy home hunting.

I hope everyone is ok. Have a good day stay cool and dry and above all most of all safe and well. God Bless.

PS Griff, don't forget your little white pill.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2018, 06:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Think it's going to be another warm day Dillon and I were out by 6.30. He seemed to be feeling his age today on his walk I think. He was the one though who chose the longer route.

The tree idea mentioned by Moyra is nice Harvey.

Yes lots of research Moyra plus certain agents ae not the best. I am wondering whether the one that pushed for us to look at the bungalow way over pur price bucket has a bee in the bonnet as we had the house valuation in September done by them. Or he is just an arrogant young man who doesn't listen.
I put him firmly back in his box yesterday so hopefully he won't be going down the I know better than you route if we want to view anything from them. He is young enough to be my grandson.

Not sure if I posted the link to this I think I did but anyway going to view this tomorrow at 5pm with Mark. It's in Outwell the next village to us.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-65948440.html

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Looks good Lynn.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2018, 07:39 AM
Lovely garden and nice and clean lines ready to move in and live as you adapt to fit your lives.

Also have to say this house move does not have the worry panic of your last one I am pleased to say for your sanity and heart.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2018, 07:43 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn and all to follow. Harvey I have all my dogs ashes under a stone gsd ornament. That way I can put others under it. I also planted a rose tree. Lynn reading about Dillon makes me wonder if that is why Tyto is slower at times. Might have to put him back on his tablets. Age and heat. Cooler here this morning. Just wish it would rain for a bit as the garden needs it badly. Grass looks like straw. Mind you the baby birds like it as lots of insects for them to get at easily. Have a good day all. Oops morning Kazz. Oh wow Lynn that would work for me. Beautiful house and that space under the stairs and the garden. I could go on.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Good morning all.

Moyra the tree idea is a lovly one.

Fourth time lucky for the bush to come down today...............
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Could be brenda it wasn't hot when I walked him but like us I expect the heat takes it toll on them generally.
Good luck today with the bush Kazz.

The house is looking good. It doesn't have a downstairs cloakroom which is something we would like already in if not the potential to install one.
Mark will soon be able to tell if that is feasible. We are looking at our older years now we are 60 and coming up to 60.
Also it has electric heating. So there may be an option of calor gas heating if we can get it for the right price. Then again they look modern the heaters and have what looks like thermostats on them so they may work and the living room has a fireplace not sure though if it's an open fire, burner if an ornamental fire it will be electric as no gas in the village.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope Tyto and Dillon are ok during the rest of this heatwave.

Good luck with the bush today Kazz.

House looks good Lynn. Perhaps a downstairs cloakroom could be installed in the utility room? Anyway fingers crossed it is as good as it looks in the flesh. There is a chimney stack so hopefully an open fire is a possibility

Lot cooler this morning with a good breeze. Bedding changed, washed and on the line. Dead headed some plants but nothing else planned.

Hope all two and four legged are well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2018, 10:32 AM
Hope so Sue.
EPC man coming today between 1 and 5.

Some inconsiderate so and so has a bonfire and someone else has let their dog poop outside the house. Popped over the road to the river bank to give the ducks some lettuce and saw that outside. I shall be watching.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Lynn

You could always have a portable loo as seen on building sites if you must have one downstairs.
This looks a far better bet than the other one, maybe the school nearby can get a bit noisy

if there is a heating problem you can always rub two boy scouts together to make a fire

i would also check the internet speed as a friend of ours in the countryside it is so bad dial up is quicker.

link may interest you

https://www.getthedata.com/postcode/PE14-8RL
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >