Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 07:29 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 1st July.

Good morning, another month gone! Hope you are all fit and well, your four legged friends too.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 07:31 AM
Morning all. Going to be another hot one but if the forecast is correct it will cool down a tad by Tuesday. I do hope so. Tyto was struggling on his walk today. Seems ok at the moment. Just doesn't like this weather. Lynn I have looked at your selection of properties and I am sure you will find the one that feels right. Happy viewing. For me I liked the first one of the first three and the second of the second lot.
Have a good day all. Off to tackle the rose arch before it gets to warm out there. Lots of dead heading to be done. Off with their heads. bg!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 07:32 AM
Morning all. Going to be another hot one but if the forecast is correct it will cool down a tad by Tuesday. I do hope so. Tyto was struggling on his walk today. Seems ok at the moment. Just doesn't like this weather. Lynn I have looked at your selection of properties and I am sure you will find the one that feels right. Happy viewing. For me I liked the first one of the first three and the second of the second lot.
Have a good day all. Off to tackle the rose arch before it gets to warm out there. Lots of dead heading to be done. Off with their heads. bg!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
A hot one here again today hotter than yesterday I think. We had Dillon out just after 6 today.
Hope Tyto copes today brenda.

Had breakfast then some tidying and change and off to our first round viewings feeling excited bit different from 41/2 years ago.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Morning all Gert and I back now hot out there I think today I think washing on line another machine in action.

Brend I am with you on the cuting back day, I am going to cut back the holly tree in the backgarden it has obviously decided to become a triffid, also a large bush/shrub in the front "Bridal wreath" or spirea. It has become a semi monster keep putting it off but need to now as it needs to where I cut "harden" becfore autumn/winter.

Lynn I think it will be the feel that gets you buy I too like the first
one of the first three and the second of the second lot.

Moyra Good morning to you too

Everyone have a good day see you later ogh yes off up the allotments got some paving slabs I am going to give to the allotment people saves taking them the skip or having people coming to the house will pull up at allotments and shout free slabs see what happens............
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Well I have done all I am going to do as the sun has come round and it is to hot. The roses do look better though. Wish it would rain but then we would get those that say we never had a summer it rained. lol!! to hot for rofl!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Good morning everyone

Good luck with the house hunting today Lynn. I like the first one of the first batch - already Dillon proof . The second of the second list is nice also but you would have to somehow Dillon proof from the front of the house as open to the road. Tall gates should do it.

Hope you manage to get all you want done to the garden today Kazz.

Hope Tyto is ok Brenda

How you holding up in the heat Moyra?

Out early with Teazle and then have picked some strawberries for lunch, cut back the dead branches of the raspberry bush and picked and frozen some peas.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Thanks Sue, as I emailed my brummy friend: Windows and doors open, curtains closed and fans going at full blast. Lol. No I am managing well, shall be glad when my consultant comes back off his holidays and lets me know what the results of my scans are.*

Have a good day all, keep cool and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.

PS. That is not until the 4th July!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Good afternoon all.

Nice cooling breeze here so our walk was fine. It would have been good, but Gary in a strop so came back early.

On with finishing the garage cleaning this afternoon. Shouldn't take too long. Just four doors and surrounds to clean then job done!

Have a good 'un all x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Scorchio here too!!
Doing nothing as I can't be bothered!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >