Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2018, 06:55 AM

Dogsey Daily chat Friday 29th June 2018

Morning all, Griff hope you feel better this morning. Moyra maybe you need one of those machines that you rest your feet on to get your leg muscles stimulated. Going to be another hot one today. Tyto already been out and is now asleep so I will wait to make a move and I am sure he will then rouse himself. Not that it matters much as he can use the garden for a pee or anything else that is needed. He doesn't like this heat and neither do I come to that. Am having to find a different place to walk him as they have again cut the grass round the green that I go round with him and it is like straw. When he sniffs it goes up his nose. Not good as it is really spikey. Lynn hope the viewings are really going well for you. Have you found any where that you fancy yet? Take Care peeps have a good day and weekend.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-06-2018, 07:10 AM
'morning Brenda,

Not a good morning I'm sorry to say Lara died in the night, she had just started the antibiotics that the vet prescribed on Tuesday and she seemed fine all yesterday, came on the walk, did her usual things, poo excellant, temperature normal, chewed an old bit of wood, returned to car OK, then at 7pm had her dinner, ate everything except some granules (which she often would leave) got stuck into her 'Jumbone' which she liked, then about 9pm went outside, had difficulty getting the last A/B's into her at 10pm and she stayed out (Not unusual 'tho she tended to come inside before midnight) this morning she was dead, heard no crying, pain, or such like (Baruska was in pain the night she died) just going to take her to the vets to arrange cremation
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2018, 07:23 AM
Good morning Brenda, Harvey and all who follow

So so sorry Harvey. She was loved to the end. Hugs to you and your wife.

It would seem you will be well and true settled by Christmas Lynn. So nice to have so many offers and one at least able to go forward should you accept.

Hope you feel better today Griff.

Hope Tyto continues to keep well Brenda

Another warm day with quite a stiff breeze. Nothing planned. I might nip out to buy a photo frame. My son in Brazil sent me a lovely photo of our eldest granddaughter. She now has a modelling contract for children's clothes and something to do with Hyudai. She has always loved posing in front of a camera so no doubt will enjoy it all.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2018, 08:22 AM
Good morning all.

Such sad news Harvey. At least you can be comforted that she passed peacefully. Thoughts are with you and yours xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2018, 08:38 AM
Morning brenda, Harvey, Sue, Chris and all who follow.

So sorry Harvey. X

So many lovely photo frames out there Sue hope you find one to do the photo justice.
griff hope you are feeling better today.
brenda 3 viewings today one is the man who has made an offer he is under offer himself plus a couple from Luton sold and a third I know they are in a good position to.
We have seen two bungalows in a village called Emneth and a house not far down the road we like the look of all 3 and a couple of houses over March way.
So housework done just might need a damp cloth over the floors again tidying after Dillon and a dustpan over before 12 for now I am having a sit down and a coffee.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Harvey...I am so very very sorry to hear about Lara, that must be such a shock for you all. Hugs to you all xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Oh Harvey, I am so sorry to hear of Lara's passing. What a shock had it been Casey you wouldn't have been surprised but poor Lara but she obviously died peacefully in her sleep, bless her. How old was she?

Lynn, the cottage is doing well with the number of viewings you are having. I am sure you will get a firm take pretty soon. Good luck with finding somewhere you fancy.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Harvey - just popped onto the site to say we are both really saddened to hear of the loss of your Lara. our thoughts are with you and your good lady.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Quick update from todays viewings which became a bit manic as the Luton people were running late and turned up with the 2nd viewing who viewed last week and has put an offer on the table yesterday along with the subject to selling person's offer.

So the feedback was lovely house they actually told me that before they left.
So we then had another offer from the Luton couple who are sold and cash buyers at sale £5000 more than the first offer. Then the 3rd viewers have offered another £5000 above them.
We have the first time buyer tomorrow morning but basically we are now seriously looking I am viewing a property in Outwell Thursday evening and will be calling if they are open tomorrow some other agents to view some we have on our list.
So fingers crossed surveys go as well as the viewings.
Looks like we could possibly be moved by Christmas. To say we are shell shocked is an understatement and £10,000 above the lowest asking price and in a week is overwhelming plus all the lovely positive comments about it being a lovely home.
We have obviously done something right. Maybe the house needed us more than we needed it.

Harvey hope everyone is doing ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Wow Lynn... brilliant
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >