Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 07:08 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 22nd June

Good morning everyone, Another hot one I guess, no storm last night to clear the air.

Good Luck Griff with your procedure, hope all goes well.

Have a good day all stay cool and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 07:22 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope it feels a bit cooler for you today Moyra

Good luck today Griff will be thinking of you. Hope you are not too hung over you naughty girl

Lovely pictures of the girls June. You should have had a paddle too.

Pleased you enjoyed your day out Lynn and that Dillon was nice and cool at home.

Hellllooo Nippyjen please don't eave it so long before popping in again. Hope you are all keeping well.

Overcast here at the moment but looking at the forecast for the area can't see any rain. Think its cool enough to do a bit of weeding in the veg patch. Car aircon regassed and seems to be working ok now. Neighbour popped in yesterday and asked if I would look after little Ollie as they are out on Sunday. Then said he was about to take him for a walk at midday I said watch the pavements as very hot for little feet and he hadn't given that a thought and wondered why the poor little thing kept rushing for the grass. Hopefully another one educated!

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2017, 07:28 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.

Well done Sue on educating someone.
griff hope you're up and not to hungover. Hope the procedure goes well and they find a solution for you.

Not as warm here today but still warm. Breezy and the sun dipping in and put. No storms here either although they are saying storms still expected.
Waiting for a delivery and washing and tidying today.

Always nice to meet up with our friends although Don's Huntington's is progressing quite quickly now. Jacky his wife is so good and patient and deserves a medal for how she deals with it all and manages these holidays to make memories.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 07:44 AM
Morning all, thank you for the welcome back yesterday. I felt I didn't really deserve it.
You really are a fabulous crew.

A bit more pleasant today, cooler and a lovely breeze.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Awwww Nippy Jen always welcome and we always love to see you back. Xxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Hello all
Of course you deserve a nice welcome back
Well done Sue on educating someone,
Griff hope you got up without too much of a hangover, and that everything goes well today
Moyra hope you have a easier day today
Hope everyone else is having a good day too
Got in from town without getting wet, it just started as I got in, still not cold, just fresher.
Hopefully won't rain too much so I can get Rosie out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Awww Nippy you dafty xx
Lol...i was hanging this morning, i don't get like a bad head or anything no being sick but i felt a tad queasy on the way to the hospital Lol. Got their early and.........they did me early!!!! i had a ultrasound to see whats going on and then they jabbed a needle in my foot...she didn't numb the area and said it would be increidbly painful and then be intense pain for around a minute or so...theres me thinking omg i am gonna die!!! nah, was fine ...dead hard me Lol! apparently i have boney changes and inflammation, the boney changes aren't arthritis...it's where my tendon attaches to the bone or something? they can't cure it, it will get worse and will come back...all she could do was try and give me a little time free of pain...so i took it, i am now convinced i was born unlucky Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2017, 01:26 PM
A lot cooler here today, it rained overnight as well and everywhere fresh with a cool breeze.Still warm though, girls been out for a decent walk today and having their afternoon nap.
The guy on the side that doesn't like me is banging, he's taking plaster off the walls, there is a skip blocking the entry as he's had it dumped in the middle,typical of him. God only knows how long the banging is going to carry on, I can hear it without my hearing stuff in. I have a thumping head today anyway, and want to strangle him
Glad to see you back Nippy, don't you run off again, thought you'd eloped with the postman or something.
Griff, thinking of you and hoping today is not too bad.
Oh Lynn, what a shame for Don, there's nothing anyone can say is there..Hoping Jackie is able to cope, will they be able to get any constructive help at all.
Hope you're having a nice week off Mandy and relaxing doing what you feel like doing.
Good God Sue, how do people miss the advice given out in newspapers, tv and social media about not walking dogs on hot pavements, keeping out of the sun and avoiding midday, are they living in a parrallel universe. Good job you pointed them in the right direction, poor little dog deserves better.
Seen your post now Griff, am convinced you have a Medical Encyclopaedia and you are looking up strange conditions and getting them by some sort of osmosis.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 01:29 PM
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/d...n/powder/73220

Just thought this might be of interest to some with dogs with joint problems. I used this years ago for two of my dogs and only today was reminded of it when daughter Sara asked me about it.
Cooler here today so off out to walk Tyto. Hope you are all having a great day. Griff you are one of the bravest people I know of. Well done girly.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Hi
Need to catch up so forgive if I don't comment on anythingDid notice the gorgeous NJ is back in townWelcome back,we missed you
Ok,now I'm off for a read
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »